Macon Innovations

Changing colors in SCALP 4

This has been driving me nuts for a few days now so i decided it is time to ask for help......When working in scalp pro 4 is there a way to change the colors or what you are working on? Say i'm Making MIKE with a drop shadow....I would like the Front font to be 1 color and the shadow to be another......I can change only the outlines for some reason,I cant figure out how to do a solid fill and its driving me mad....lol

Thanks in advance

Here is a screen shot....Its not a font but the same principles should apply i would think....

post-92305-0-74917500-1431273318_thumb.j

In your fill and stroke box on the right side of your picture, highlight the part you want the color changed on and chose the color.

Donn

• Like 1

New to SCALP 4.  I am having the same problem, but I don't have "show outlines only" checked.  When I try to fill an object or font with color, it still only shows the outline with no fill.  Any suggestions.  I am using a Mac with Sierra.

On 4/10/2017 at 5:10 PM, Afterglow Aircraft said:

New to SCALP 4.  I am having the same problem, but I don't have "show outlines only" checked.  When I try to fill an object or font with color, it still only shows the outline with no fill.  Any suggestions.  I am using a Mac with Sierra.

Post a pic of your screen when you're trying to change colors, please. 

If you have an object that has open paths you will need to close those paths in order to have the object filled. There is an option in the Edit>preferences> then click on the Edit Tab and you will see the option "Never Fill Open Paths" box is checked.