First post and you're yelling at us.    wow   hehe

Sorry I don't use cutting master so can't help you. 

Please turn off your caps....  You don't state what version of Adobe illustrator that your using...with Cuttingmaster 3..  Maybe show some screen shots of what you have going on.

Update, Got it, your using Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud.

Have you tried it on multiple files/artwork?

What is your page paper size set to CM3?

He said he is using Adobe illustrator CC. Nothing happens when you hit "Cut/Plot"

I guess I was looking for a #,,,   2,3,4,5,6?    Had to look that up,  Creative Cloud... 

Are you using the Plug-in or not? If not (or can't get it to work with it) save the file out as the lowest eps (3) version and open with the software by itself instead of sending through Illustrator. What computer OS are you using? 

I guess I was looking for a #,,,   2,3,4,5,6?    Had to look that up,  Creative Cloud... 

CS6 if it is the most recent Creative Cloud. Creative cloud is just a package of applications just like the master collection is.

CS6 if it is the most recent Creative Cloud. Creative cloud is just a package of applications just like the master collection is.

its actually a little different. More features and plug-ins than CS6. I have both CC and a version of CS6 that I keep for a backup.

I don't have CC but as I understand the literature it is a live program that will continually update as things come along so there will not be versions anymore. You DO have to pay a monthly installment but at least you are continually using all the features available. I just worry that they will slack off and not push the envelope as hard to come out with new features but who can say. So far I have stuck with my CS5 and a few choice plug-ins that make life easier. 

Pay for CC one time and it's like $100 cheaper than paying monthly. I believe last time I looked into it, it's $240 per year if you pay upfront. But that suckes because CS5 you pay one time and that's it. You can use it for years....

So far with CC I have had 3 version updates since it's debut in 2013...pretty much a new version each year with 2014 being the most drastic change. Also some small monthly updates that fixes minor bug issues and whatnot.