Sign in to follow this  
Lrod39

Graphtec ce5000-60

I am new to using cutting plotters. I just purchased a refurbished ce5000-60 plotter. I am using it with CorelDRAW X6 Cut Master 2 and Windows 8.1! I have had no luck getting the plotter to set up, and have no idea how to get my art work from CorelDRAW to Cut Master 2. I jumped into this feet first and I am determined to learn, but I think I am a little over my head. I have had no luck finding any videos using Corel X6 and the ce5000-60 together. Any information would be helpful.

If using the Cutting Master 2 or 3,  Your cutter must be on Command GP-GL.... Your cutter does have a set up manual and a user manual at GraphtecAmerica.com

In Corel, when you finish your design, group, convert to curves, export as EPS. Open cutmaster, import said file, send to cutter.

In Corel, when you finish your design, group, convert to curves, export as EPS. Open cutmaster, import said file, send to cutter.

That's a very long, round-a-bout way of doing it.  You can cut/plot directly from within CorelDraw using the Cutmaster plugin - you don't need to export anything.