Sign in to follow this  
DNA_Vinyl

Fast Friendly Service

Just received my order from US Cutter...I got 1 wrong roll sent to me out of 3.

I ordered 1 651 Black & 1 651 White...and 1 352 Gloss Chrome.

The sent me Brushed Chrome.

No big deal.

I called and spoke t Noah and he was nice as can be!!!

He sent out the correct one right away and told me to go ahead and keep this one.

Great service!

• Like 4

Oh yeah i had and issue befroe and they took care of it right away. Love USCutter

Same here. We ordered a 3 foot piece of red glitter transfer. When it got here it was completely coming off the liner. Pretty much useless. I even tried on a cricut mat but it would tear when removing, even with a spatula. Called them, they sent out a full 3 1/2 foot piece and said not to keep the good portion of the first piece. Not sure how they can stay in business like that. LOL

I just ordered some calendared vinyl, and the fed ex guy shoved it out his truck damaging the ends.. of course he took off, without letting me know it arrived. Just a  little damage, and Noah, gave me a $40 credit.. Noah, is a good rep.

• Like 1

oh.... check this out.... my last several rolls of siser easy weed..... have come inside of plastic sleeves.... that has GreenStar stamped on it.  WTF is that all about?  I am sure siser is not aware of that .....

• Like 1

oh.... check this out.... my last several rolls of siser easy weed..... have come inside of plastic sleeves.... that has GreenStar stamped on it.  WTF is that all about?  I am sure siser is not aware of that .....

Some places are currently substituting off brand HTV for Siser since their is none available in certain colors. I don't think USCutter is and their website doesn't mention it. Some of the other large vinyl supply websites are though and say so right on the product info page.

I better not be mislead..... If I order and pay for one thing they cant swap it out without letting me know!  I have been leery of some of their vinyl in the past.  Mostly the black htv.  I swear each roll I get is different than the previous.  Sometimes thick sometimes thinner, sometimes hard to weed etc.... only the black tho.  There have been several times I thought to my self there is no way this is siser.....   I even had a roll a few weeks ago... (white) one whole side was all jagged like it had been hand cut by a blind man.  I know its only me having issues.....