I'm just throwing out there that any forum member who happens by my part of the country (Nampa, near Boise) and wants to track me down I'd be up for buying lunch. There aren't very many members near here but you never know and it's always cool to put a name to a face and make a new acquaintance. 

• Like 3

Ya same here in Far northern Cali.It would be cool as well. im actually a partial xbox junkie on my downtime lol and i have met a couple older buddies face to face and we are pretty close now.. I need all i can to keep my mind off the pain i have in my back so i do all i can no matter what it is..

I've had a few members come to my store and it's always nice to put a face to a name. 

• Like 1

Ya same here in Far northern Cali.It would be cool as well. im actually a partial xbox junkie on my downtime lol and i have met a couple older buddies face to face and we are pretty close now.. I need all i can to keep my mind off the pain i have in my back so i do all i can no matter what it is..

I'm sorry your an xbox junkie lol

• Like 1

I'm just throwing out there that any forum member who happens by my part of the country (Nampa, near Boise) and wants to track me down I'd be up for buying lunch. There aren't very many members near here but you never know and it's always cool to put a name to a face and make a new acquaintance. 

I AGREE!!! COME ON DOWN HERE :) !!! I'LL TAKE YOU KAYAK FISHING :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. There's a few members on here not far from me. I don't have a store, just work out of my house. Thinking of building a dedicated room when we do our "baby add-on".  ;D

I have met a few over the years,   and always great people,   just as I suspected.  Arty has been here a few times, but not lately.   I think I scared him away as he always ends up buying something that he sees me with.  

Scott (Dakota) and his wife came around last year,   awesome meeting them and then there was Pirate Dave many years ago paid a visit, unless you have been on here awhile probably never heard of him ...

• Like 1

I have met a few over the years,   and always great people,   just as I suspected.  Arty has been here a few times, but not lately.   I think I scared him away as he always ends up buying something that he sees me with.  

Scott (Dakota) and his wife came around last year,   awesome meeting them and then there was Pirate Dave many years ago paid a visit, unless you have been on here awhile probably never heard of him ...

I need to take a trip down and check out you and your son's cars.   I think it's only about 3 hours from me. 

I need to take a trip down and check out you and your son's cars.   I think it's only about 3 hours from me. 

If you drive his sons car back it would only take 1/3 the time home :)

If you drive his sons car back it would only take 1/3 the time home :)

Not after you add in all the refueling stops.   haha

• Like 1

LOL I almost called you Monday. I spent last week up in Lakeland working at the Top Gun RC contest but I picked up a cold and did not want to share it with you. I'll be calling soon.

Anytime,   the big tour would be where my son works as their IT Guy, web pages  and all around go pro guy etc.  The Collier Collection (revs Institute)  It just plain awesome. and they even race these million dollar plus cars ...

http://revsinstitute.org/

post-2057-0-43956800-1431004083_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I'm sorry your an xbox junkie lol

Let me explain.. lol.. I was injured on the job in 2004, broke my back and ive had 3 back surgeries and  severe nerve damage in my back down to my legs and feet .Even tho i have a titanium plate and carbon fiber disc now, im still not better,my back is stronger but i still have un repairable nerve damage which causes tingling,and the feeling of something crawling on my legs,and feet,hot flashes as well.and this goes on everyday and night which causes sleep loss .I do not take any meds due to the fact that my body has a high absorption rate and they had to constantly keep increasing my meds when i was on them in the past,It started making me sick and i ended up in the hospital a few times due to bad episodes of withdrawls and then my body shut down for a week and i wont go into detail on that , but it was hell and at that point i wanted to die and i did attempt it buy downing 16 sleeping pills ..I couldnt take it anymore, i was so tired of the doctor visits, the meds, no sleep the pains, i was mentally done for dealing with it every night and day for years with no cure,The only reason im alive today is because i was found in my car by a police officer, i woke up in the hospital ,,After that day  i took my self of everything cold turkey. .So i got onto xbox back then,Anything that keeps me from thinking about my back as much as possible helps ignore some of my symptoms.I used to be into construction and was a mechanic as well ,I was always busy. If i dont have something constantly going thru my mind i hurt and ache and feel like crap..The more my mind stays busy the better i feel unless i over work my back or sit to long or even lay down to long, i have to constantly change how i stand or sit and i drives me nuts..So maybe saying a xbox junkie was incorrect, but a different type of medication for me,    Now that i got into this vinyl stuff, Its an added therapy for me cause im constantly thinking of designs or wedding vinyl etc, It all helps me ..I got hurt carrying 60 lbs while stepping up on a concrete slab  and i was very fit and still in descent shape today, im 190lbs  6'2 and  Im 43 yrs old  and now 100% disabled for the past 10 years and i hate it ,I have a disabled plate for my car ,i get dirty looks all the time when i step out of my car,i  dont look hurt or anything,I dont have a cane or a walker ,should i use one  yep it would help but i refuse to use them cause i dont feel im old enough to rely on those yet or need to be dependant on one ,I could walk past you and you would think im perfectly fine,but inside im crawling in my skin..I miss working like i used to but i have to go with the flow and the cards i was dealt with.   Welcome to my life. Very little know of my background and how i got where i am today and why. I could share so much more of my life of what has happened to me but it would seriously make your head spin and snap and thats no joke..Have a great days friends :rolleyes:

I am sorry to hear all that and glad you're here hanging out but on a side note I believe he was trying to tell you to get a Playstation  :rolleyes: We have those around here too, Xbox haters lol.

I am sorry to hear all that and glad you're here hanging out but on a side note I believe he was trying to tell you to get a Playstation  :rolleyes: We have those around here too, Xbox haters lol.

haha Thanks Jaybird lol   ..Doing my best....... looking to get the new xbox 1 before xbox 360 is taken offline later this year,they just did an xbox update so you can add a 2 -3 tb external hd, but priorities come first ..

Let me explain.. lol.. I was injured on the job in 2004, broke my back and ive had 3 back surgeries and  severe nerve damage in my back down to my legs and feet .Even tho i have a titanium plate and carbon fiber disc now, im still not better,my back is stronger but i still have un repairable nerve damage which causes tingling,and the feeling of something crawling on my legs,and feet,hot flashes as well.and this goes on everyday and night which causes sleep loss .I do not take any meds due to the fact that my body has a high absorption rate and they had to constantly keep increasing my meds when i was on them in the past,It started making me sick and i ended up in the hospital a few times due to bad episodes of withdrawls and then my body shut down for a week and i wont go into detail on that , but it was hell and at that point i wanted to die and i did attempt it buy downing 16 sleeping pills ..I couldnt take it anymore, i was so tired of the doctor visits, the meds, no sleep the pains, i was mentally done for dealing with it every night and day for years with no cure,The only reason im alive today is because i was found in my car by a police officer, i woke up in the hospital ,,After that day  i took my self of everything cold turkey. .So i got onto xbox back then,Anything that keeps me from thinking about my back as much as possible helps ignore some of my symptoms.I used to be into construction and was a mechanic as well ,I was always busy. If i dont have something constantly going thru my mind i hurt and ache and feel like crap..The more my mind stays busy the better i feel unless i over work my back or sit to long or even lay down to long, i have to constantly change how i stand or sit and i drives me nuts..So maybe saying a xbox junkie was incorrect, but a different type of medication for me,    Now that i got into this vinyl stuff, Its an added therapy for me cause im constantly thinking of designs or wedding vinyl etc, It all helps me ..I got hurt carrying 60 lbs while stepping up on a concrete slab  and i was very fit and still in descent shape today, im 190lbs  6'2 and  Im 43 yrs old  and now 100% disabled for the past 10 years and i hate it ,I have a disabled plate for my car ,i get dirty looks all the time when i step out of my car,i  dont look hurt or anything,I dont have a cane or a walker ,should i use one  yep it would help but i refuse to use them cause i dont feel im old enough to rely on those yet or need to be dependant on one ,I could walk past you and you would think im perfectly fine,but inside im crawling in my skin..I miss working like i used to but i have to go with the flow and the cards i was dealt with.   Welcome to my life. Very little know of my background and how i got where i am today and why. I could share so much more of my life of what has happened to me but it would seriously make your head spin and snap and thats no joke..Have a great days friends :rolleyes:

Relax I meant nothing behind it. 

• Like 1

Never said I hated Xbox just prefer the Playstation brand over the other.  I had a 360 arcade bought a 200gb hard drive and lets say not impressed.

It's ok Madhatter no worries. i do get alot of crap from some people in the backwoods of my family that say alot of bs to me on what i do etc.they have thier  own lives that are screwed up they need something to bitch about no matter who it is and they dont like the idea of me being disabled caue i dont look like i am even tho they know im a legit case for it . I just assumed wrong by you and thats my fault due to what i deal with sometimes here. Its all good bud.. ;D

Primal, I've had a few back issues over the years and while I currently function fine I know how miserable it can be if you are hurting in the back and people who have never experienced it have no clue and tend to think others are faking or just being pansies. Much as I hate to see people in pain it would do a few of them good to have to experience it themselves so they would empathize a little bit better. 

• Like 2

It sucks for sure.. Thanks buddy , and i too know a few people who need to go thru it just so they would shut their mouth for once lol

It's ok Madhatter no worries. i do get alot of crap from some people in the backwoods of my family that say alot of bs to me on what i do etc.they have thier  own lives that are screwed up they need something to bitch about no matter who it is and they dont like the idea of me being disabled caue i dont look like i am even tho they know im a legit case for it . I just assumed wrong by you and thats my fault due to what i deal with sometimes here. Its all good bud.. ;D

At least if you had a PS4 we could game a little lol. All serious man sorry about all you have gone through. I know the feeling of not wanting a walker or cane. I get serious gout I mean I can not put pressure on my foot, ankle and knee without screaming like well a school girl for the first 3 days. I then use a cane to get around and I always think I'm to young for this. Doctor says stay away from this and that and its not going to happen then told me take Aleve it has something in that gout meds do. Luckily I haven't had it for awhile, however I had it for a month one year no matter what I did and the doctor was shocked.

At least if you had a PS4 we could game a little lol. All serious man sorry about all you have gone through. I know the feeling of not wanting a walker or cane. I get serious gout I mean I can not put pressure on my foot, ankle and knee without screaming like well a school girl for the first 3 days. I then use a cane to get around and I always think I'm to young for this. Doctor says stay away from this and that and its not going to happen then told me take Aleve it has something in that gout meds do. Luckily I haven't had it for awhile, however I had it for a month one year no matter what I did and the doctor was shocked.

lol Some things just suck for us to go thru while others skate free and live on the edge lol.. I went awat from the  ps system after they got hacked years back lol...

lol Some things just suck for us to go thru while others skate free and live on the edge lol.. I went awat from the  ps system after they got hacked years back lol...

A lot of people did and then the came back the PS4 is selling like a beast and I think outsell the PS2. The hack didnt even bother me everything I bought I used my paypal debt card, and at the time I was playing online games so I got to catch up on single player.

• Like 1

A lot of people did and then the came back the PS4 is selling like a beast and I think outsell the PS2. The hack didnt even bother me everything I bought I used my paypal debt card, and at the time I was playing online games so I got to catch up on single player.

lol...  i know the feeling , ive been so busy on here , i goto  turn the 360 on and thats as far as i get . while im messing with vinyl i have a 360 dashboard to look at all day and never touch the controller till im tired or done wedding lol