Sign in to follow this  
Athienou

PCUT doesn`t start up

Hello, good morning,

I have seen you are the expert when it comes to "Creation" vinyl cutter problem solving/solutions.

I would really appreciate some advise, please. What has happened to mine is that I forgot to switch it off overnight and now it doesn`t start up.
I took it`s cover off, checked it has power coming in, but won`t start.

What could be the problem to it, please?

Many thanks,
Peter

I don't have your machine, but if it just stopped working like that, 1st thing I would do is check if there is a fuse that blew out (either at your panel to your house, then the machine's fuse).

Please let us know when you get it fixed, to help others :) !

Hello

I don't have your machine, but if it just stopped working like that, 1st thing I would do is check if there is a fuse that blew out (either at your panel to your house, then the machine's fuse).

Please let us know when you get it fixed, to help others :) !

Thanks but I have checked the fuse and it also has power coming in. Have no clue what is wrong to it, but heard someone had the same issue a couple of years back, I just haven`t found any tred to the solution to this problem. Seems to be a common thing to these machines though.

Thanks, keep waiting.

Dont have a solution to the problem but I also own a PCUT. Subscribed just in case I run into this problem lol. Hope you get your issue fixed.