Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Some Sublimated goodness.

Well I decided to make 2 shirts for me and tried another Dye press image on a blank I got at Michael's (test subject 8 as I like to call it).  The one shirt everyone that has followed me will know the design. Its a top seller for reason we all know (its the car "wink"). The white one was suppose to be an all over shirt, however I decided instead of trying this with a 15X15 heat press this was a better option. Open to all comments and suggestions.  

post-35756-0-74035200-1430757881_thumb.j

post-35756-0-13928300-1430757894_thumb.j

post-35756-0-54062000-1430757911_thumb.j

• Like 1

I HATE it when that happens. LOL but they look great otherwise. 

You can probably still sell that shirt in some states and they wouldn't notice. 

• Like 5

Skeeter thank you.

Jeremy I actually typed in Largemouth Bass for images and that was the first image I may have to look again before I print the other one.

Wild My plan is to sell those but that one is my bad and I will wear it maybe throw in a hook with the E attached lol.

• Like 3

Market it as a newly discovered type of bass. If the mouth goes back behind the eye it is largemouth, if it ends around the middle of the eye it is smallmouth.

Good recovery. LOL!

It would be a great recovery if there was space. I think I will blame it on my keyboard, and spell check for not catching it.

did u do the fish one in 2 presses. fish then words. ? how does the back look? much of the fish tail stick out from under persons arm ? I like them. 

did u do the fish one in 2 presses. fish then words. ? how does the back look? much of the fish tail stick out from under persons arm ? I like them. 

Actually yes 2 presses, the wording was pressed first and the I pressed the fish on the side, which worked out good since the wording was not hit with heat again. The tails do show on the back. 

• Like 1