Macon Innovations

Need this outlined....

I have never tried to just outline an object before and it is trying my patience today.....Anybody mind helping me out or pointing me in the proper direction?   Trying to make a Thin outline of this vehicle so I can put the forum name inside it...

Thanks

Mike

post-92305-0-90954800-1430675475_thumb.j

I just did a quick outline with the polyline  tool in Signblazer but the same tool in any program should work. Only took about a minute. Keep in mind the photo is very small low resolution so it may not follow the lines of the car perfectly. Its kind of hard to see how round/square some of the corners are on the car.

I just did a quick outline with the polyline  tool in Signblazer but the same tool in any program should work. Only took about a minute. Keep in mind the photo is very small low resolution so it may not follow the lines of the car perfectly. Its kind of hard to see how round/square some of the corners are on the car.

I Understand...Thanks Again

I think #2 will look better in multiple colors but would recommend a different font and removing the www. portion of the link. Just my $0.02. Looks good though!

Just curious...

It says "...TRUCK.com"

Why does the graphic depict a car?

• Like 1

Because it is indeed a truck. The section that you are thinking is a back window is a roll bar....It was only produced from 2003 to 2006 and have a big fan club now that they are no longer made....

I guess that's a truck too? (the Outback?)

(sorry, I'm old school and don't have much respect for new cars.... erm, I mean trucks)

Yup...looks like a sedan to me too.

Had to go back & look at the original photo....even that

looks like a sedan at just a glance.

Loses the "truck" look completely in the outlining.

I wouldn't use it that way.

Sue2

• Like 1

The bed rack thing looks like a backglass now which really makes it looks like a taxi more than anything.

I would mess around with the design some so you can really tell what car it is from a quick look , maybe just cut the features that really sets the truck apart. Like remove everything (windows and lights) and leave the bed side rail things punched out?

I took EL's svg and slashed a couple places to show the bed better. I didn't have much time to spare this morning and it could use more fine tuning with the shape but might help define the model a little. 

baja 2.svg

Here's my shot at it :) (screenshot from SB)

1st one is the final , the other is just for the heck of it , it's tracing where the plastic(?) body is but then blocks the space for text

Lemme know if you want the sb file

[EDIT] Oops just read that you are looking for a thin outline , i'll make that edit

in a sec .

just tried to do it but it makes it harder to tell what vehicle it is , I think just punching the text through the car is the way to go :)

post-91856-0-06049900-1430791900_thumb.j