Sign in to follow this  
ALEX

URGENT!!!!!!!!! HOW TO USE THE CUTTER

hi

can any helpful forumer enlight me how to use the 1351 cutter

eg i am doing vehicle graphic which need me to cut from size 120in by 35inches

how am i able to cut properly

can the 1351 able to read the vinyl material area like the rolands?

and cut out just by pressing the cut button?

Alex sent me a pm this morning saying that he got it working......It looks like he set up flexi instead of signcut  and had to set his baud rate to 4800...........  Just to let yall know !

Guest Terry

Question, Why do you need to set the baud rate to 4800 for Flexi ?

The software program has nothing to do with the baud rate settings.That is the command settings for the com to the cutter.I think the default setting for the com ports is 9600,which works for some.But you do have to drop the baud rate if the cutter is recieving commands incorrectly.

Guest Terry

Thanks, just wondering because I use Flexi and left it set at 9600.

I need some help here.  Got my cutter and I have no idea how to get an image from the computor to the cutter.  The directions that it came with don't really help at all.  No where does it tell you how to proceed.  It's been very frustrating and I left a vm on the support line but so far no one has bothered to call me back.  Is there an auto-punch some place?  How in the world do you get your graphics to the vinyl?  Can someone help me?  If not I'll just have to box it up and send it back, it's too big to be a paper weight and right now it's worthless to me since I can't use it.  HELP!!!  I need step by step to and the directions included were very lacking.  I've got signcut 2 pe and I even got billed for the 3 month subscription which I was suppose to get free. 

Who sent you a bill for SignCut? When you load it off of the CD, it gives you a 1 month trial. Then you use your purchase ticket to go to SignCuts web site and purchase the 3 year PE version. It is normally $99,  but the purchase ticket is worth $100 so it is covered.