Sign in to follow this  
halpain17

Anyone wanna make a few t-shirts?

I need a few t-shirts for my sign business, but I don't have a heat press and don't want to get into the shirt business right now, so I wondered if anyone would wanna make me a handful of them?

I don't need enough to make it worth screen printing, and it's only black htv on grey and/or red shirts.

Part of the artwork wraps the side of the shirt which seems complicated to screen printers anyway.

post-89764-0-38651900-1430405415_thumb.p

ShirtArtwork.zip

Would you mind uploading a .eps or .ai of the file so I can take a better look and size the graphic better?

Quantities and sizes?

Yea. When I get back to the office I'll upload the file. I just copied my standard logo and photo shopped those. Unsure what the sizes of he artwork should be. But I just need about five or six shirts I think. Mix of med and large. 50/50 preferably.

I do know a guy who's selling a heat press... I considered buying the vinyl and shirts and doing it myself with his before it sells... But may be worth getting them done

Part of the artwork wraps the side of the shirt which seems complicated to screen printers anyway.

Yes but those huge stars will use up A LOT of HTV. Just sayin'....

You should be able to fit the other logos within the big star to not waste much vinyl

thats what i figured. the star will be around a square ft, and the small logos should fit close to it. I was looking at possibly getting a 15" x 15 roll of Siser Easyweed and giving it a go on some shirts myself. not sure yet.

3 shirts in about 3 feet of HTV... about average for my clients.

post-43059-0-62432500-1430420480_thumb.p

• Like 2

Cut the stars, then trim the insides and use those pieces for the other artwork or store for other jobs. It's not wasted if its used...... SMH

EDIT: Exactly like skarekrow did.

If i were to get some Siser easy weed extra for heat pressing on nylon material for a buddy's ez-up, could I use the leftover vinyl for 50/50 blend shirts? or is the "extra" only for those "special materials" (nylon, spandex, leather, etc.)?