MadHatterGraphix

T-shirt question.

Alright guys and ladies, I ordered some products from Conde and 4 of those were t-shirts for me. I had great ideas on what I wanted/want however a little leary about how to go about it. I originally thought well lets do an all over shirt, not gonna happen I only got the 15x15 press so what would be next maybe do a print on the the sides. yeah ok kinda cool, then I decided why not sublimate the sleeves. I like this last idea so I'm curious how would I go about this? Should I make a template of the sleeve in Corel Draw and then create the image or should I just do the random images and hope they fall into place? I mean should I just print up a sheet of 11X17 paper of the images and press without any thought? How would you go about this?

I think I would try the template idea. It's going to be real tough to get the image you want to fall into the right place otherwise. I guess maybe you could print bigger than you want then cut the paper off to the sleeve shape and make sure you get the image in the right place so maybe either would work. If you do a template probably make it bigger than you need so you have a little room to adjust things if you are off at all. I have a large over the shoulder track-hoe arm that I do sometimes on construction hoodies and I make it quite a bit longer than needed so I can fine tune to the neck line when it comes time to press. (this in HTV but same concept). 

Thats what I was thinking, my idea went down fast as the images wouldn't line up right and things would have looked bad. However I dont give up I came up with another idea,

KInd of falls under "This thread is worthless without pics!"

ROFL!

Sorry, I couldn't resist it.