alohacy

651 works well as sandmask

I have been using 651 as sandblast mask, it maintains well at 50lbs pressure siphon feed.

sharp lines and detail. make sure you blast directly straight on and keep moving the nozzle.

use 220 aluminum oxide .

I've used 631, and it works just fine on flat surfaces. For mugs and glasses though the curves of the item cause issues and the 631 doesn't conform easily.

I've used 631, and it works just fine on flat surfaces. For mugs and glasses though the curves of the item cause issues and the 631 doesn't conform easily.

Aloha

631 is ok, the 651 does stretch alittle better. the reason I use this material ,is because it is left over from a job and still can be used for

for something. sand mask is cheaper than 651, however its good to use all the material when possible.

thanks

This is a great application for the GS vinyl too if you have any. It's even thicker than the other two and seems to stay down good but pulls off easier than the 651. If you have very uneven surface glass or need to wrap around a corner then the higher quality vinyls have worked better but I use a lot of the GS. 

• Like 1