Sign in to follow this  
twicoin

Unwanted boarder cut around graphic in cutting master and corel

I have cutting master 2 and 3 and they both started doing the same thing so not sure it's them. I have some full width graphics and have cut them many times before with no issues. I use corel x7, graphtec ce5000 with updated firmware and this issue just started.

When I go to cut the graphic (23.5" x 68") it opens cutting master 3 and the graphic shows up as normal. Now there is a line about 1/4" in from the edge like a boarder and that cuts with the graphic. I extend the lines by hand to the edge of the material and this extra cut line is unwanted. In Corel I view in wireframe and nothing shows. I have no bounding box, border box weed line cut turned on so this is mystifying me.

It has the same extra cut line when I open cm2.

I have cut this same file at least 20 times before so have no idea what could have changed.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

Yes it looks like a weed boarder but I have that turned off. Have reloaded the CM software and it still shows up. When I turn on weed boarder the line turns blue and when off it is gray but still cuts no mater what.

OP says; " I use corel x7, graphtec ce5000 with updated firmware and this issue just started."

Might be the answer, right there.

Not sure what happened. I reloaded CM3 again. It still shows the gray box around the graphic as it did before but does not cut it out like it did. Not sure if the latest update had something to do with it or not?

Thanks

I had done the firmware update a month ago and CX7 several months ago with no ill effects. I think no more updates for me though. I turned off the "search for updates" when CM opens.