Sign in to follow this  
GraphxNMore

Opinions needed

This is going on my back windshield of my truck. It has three panes.

Question:  would it look better as is, with the stars aligned with the outside of the outer windows? Or switch the stars to the other ends of the text and align to the inner edge of the panes?

TIA

post-37957-0-09948900-1429997809_thumb.p

Honestly Eazy  I like that design but that is my personal opinion.. I would go with it as is

Honestly Eazy  I like that design but that is my personal opinion.. I would go with it as is

Me too probably. Looks good. 

Agree with the others.

Like it is keeps it symmetrical and pleasing to the eye.

But the center logo seems offcenter or is it just me?

Just my opinion.

Hard to tell without seeing it in context...

I usually mock that stuff up to scale to get a better feel for the layout.

post-43059-0-95524100-1430022151_thumb.j

• Like 2

Oh, I see. I didn't think of it that way.

That looks GREAT!

The stars the way they are give it a pleasing look, at least to me anyway.

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. Something else I didn't consider until seeing in mock up.... If I reverse the star locations and align to center window, it will clutter everything up and possibly draw attention away from my phone number. 

Did they procure permission from John Deere to use their logo in their design?

Around here (Iowa), John Deere isn't a brand to mess with.  They're one of the larger employers in the town where I live...

Hmmm. I doubt they will give him much guff. I am in the construction industry and we buy lots and lots of equipment. Spent a million one year alone and CAT took a couple of us to their playgrounds in Arizona. They might internally have someone eyebrow's raised going "did you see that logo in Price Farms window?" but what corporate sales manager is going to piss off a viable client? Sounds to me like it's Eazy's own business to boot. I'd be like..."Oh, you guys have an issue with that? I guess I'll have to go talk to the International dealer and see if it will be a problem for them...." Ha ha! I dearly love putting the fear into them salesmen. 

• Like 2

Goose wrote, "...talk to the International dealer and see if it will be a problem for them...." Ha ha!"

So true, there was a time when corporations appreciated free advertisement.

• Like 1

Goose wrote, "...talk to the International dealer and see if it will be a problem for them...." Ha ha!"

So true, there was a time when corporations appreciated free advertisement.

You know how die hard Harley owners will pay extra high prices for anything with a Harley logo on it?

Here in John Deere country, Deere owners are the same way.  If you want to guarantee a turn out to a garage sale or auction, you advertise that you have John Deere items and people will show up. 

John Deere is like money in the bank around here -  if I could cut Deere logo decals without fear of legal repercussions, I'd be a rich man by now.

If I could (legally) make unlimited Deere logo hats, shirts and decal, I'd be able to retire very comfortably within 5 years - if I didn't have to license the design and pay to use it (and I'm not even sure if that is an available option - they know what a hot property they've got).

True that, OW. Little different scenario here than trying to sell corporate logos though. 

Did they procure permission from John Deere to use their logo in their design?

Around here (Iowa), John Deere isn't a brand to mess with.  They're one of the larger employers in the town where I live...

Being as its my personal logo for my farm..... and between myself and my dad's repair business we churn out $500K worth of the green paint every year...... I doubt they mess with it. There's red equipment available. 

• Like 3