So i put in my graffic and hit cut. Everything started happening like normal but the blade wasnt dropping so I hit cancel.

I reset the machine, hit test. The carriage traces the design out but the blade wont drop.

I hit the enter key which makes the blade tap the vinyl - it hisses at me

turn the machine off, back on, same issue

thanks in advance

I'd wait until Monday and call support. The more of these cutters that get on the market the more gremlins that seem to be popping up. This is actually a good thing because the more they run into the same problem the faster they'll be able to troubleshoot issues.

I was afraid of that. HAve alot to do and Im at work before they open and after they close. Oh well I'll figure something out

Thank ou

So i put in my graffic and hit cut. Everything started happening like normal but the blade wasnt dropping so I hit cancel.

I reset the machine, hit test. The carriage traces the design out but the blade wont drop.

I hit the enter key which makes the blade tap the vinyl - it hisses at me

turn the machine off, back on, same issue

thanks in advance

My 53" Titan 2 just started doing this. Did you figure out what the problem was?

just got a new titan 2 and its doing the samething. It's the weekend so i cant call support just curious if anyone figured it out?

thanks

just got a new titan 2 and its doing the samething. It's the weekend so i cant call support just curious if anyone figured it out?

thanks

since the cutter does cut from the menu on the cutter the problem would be narrowed down to the program or driver - being the weekend I would first reload scalp and the driver for a start.

The reference above about a z-chip is more related to the refine mh cutters and I have not seen any of the titans with that problem and if it was an issue it wouldn't do the cut from the cutter menu as you stated in your other thread.