Sign in to follow this  
OWJones

Conde color morphing mugs

Has anyone tried the color changing mugs from Conde? They are all black (or dark blue) until you add a hot liquid and then the sublimated image appears?

They only come in case quantities of 36 at a time, which means a $135 minimum order PLUS shipping and handing.   That's a lot of money to find out if they're any good or not...

Wondered if anyone had done any and if they were happy with the results?

Yup i have a few left from them there good. Only thing is u can see a slight image still on it

I ordered one from Coastal to try. It was more a brown then black and the image was still visible a stated above. Hand wash only or you damage the heat activation. Was cool, but too costly for my area to sell any

So how do you think an all black  image or possibly a color matching the dark part of it would show up on it?

Do you think it would look good?

I had considered ordering some, but wasn't sure how it would turn out.

For that matter, I didn't really understand if there was something extra you had to do when putting the image on it.

I got two sitting here I haven't figured out what to put on them. Mine are more black now I gotta change. I orders 2 singles from Coastal.

Conde will do a one time sample for the price of one mug.

Now you're just teasing me.  :blink:

Wished I'd have known that yesterday, right before they got $300 of my money.  :lol:

Conde will do a one time sample for the price of one mug.

Yeah, but I can't call Conde and just buy ONE thing...

• Like 2

I have one.  Have not used it yet cause I only have one.  I got it from Conde.  Whenever I order (I like to call in and talk to my rep)  place my order and always ask for a sample of something I haven't tried yet.  They are good about handing out samples when you ask as long as you don't go crazy.  The last order I asked for one of those mugs.

I now need to call to place another order.... more mugs!  What should I ask for this time?

Waaaaaaahhhh!

I didn't get no samples. They don't like me.  :'(  

Now I'm offended. Hmmph.

But now I know to ask.  :lol:

I never ever call but every order I get has a couple catalogs and a few samples just like the crack dealers on the street corner. First ones free cause they know you'll be back and hooked after that.

• Like 2

Oh they know its like crack. Its like hey come here I got some products you haven't tried yet would you like me to send a sample, and of course we say yes.Then we look at our checking account a day or so later and ask where did all the money go.

• Like 1