Detective work lol. I found your store in 5 minutes so I'd guess she and dakota found it in under a minute. By comparison about how protective of her works mzskeeter has become it took a year of on and off detective work for me to find her store and out of respect I would never share it. Yep she wouldn't give it to me either lol.

• Like 3

Figuring out the niche market is the key to success. I bought my first cutter convinced I was going to build property for sale type signs and a few vehicle graphics. I also was coerced into buying a heat press by my wife so I could make the kids a few shirts in my spare time. I now do 90-95% apparel and have upgraded to a Summa 30" cutter and a Fusion heat press all paid off in short order. You have to be willing to shift where the market is and I think it is sometimes luck to find that niche. I bought a cheap blasting cabinet just sure that I would be etching all kinds of things like I see others doing but have hardly sold anything. Luckily that investment was low because I mostly produce gifts that I give out at weddings and Christmas but it hasn't caught on in my circle so....eh what do you do but move on to something else. I do a little sublimation too but have a hard time selling polyester so that is almost a novelty and I am REALLY glad I went with the Epson printer that was so much cheaper to start up in. My point is maybe you are shooting for the wrong market bud. I would look into some other machine. I saw someone selling a used Copam on here pretty reasonable. They are still stepper motored but they are a much more stable machine from what I have read and still affordable. 

• Like 1

I started with a Seiki value cutter in Nov 2006,,, and by early spring 2008 I purchased a 30" Graphtec Fc model and had it paid off in 5-6 weeks...But they were only about $3000 back then..And I am still using that machine.  You need to find some great artwork, or even pay for it.. not something that looks like  swap meet crap that everybody else has for sale. ... People will pay for nice art work..

• Like 2

Swap meet crap??  I am a 21 year Photoshop Veteran and do AMAZING graphics.  Really WOW?  Nice way to talk to people.  I don't have to pay for it I do it myself.

Is that what you're selling on ebay? No it isn't so although you have skills you still choose to sell what is commonly referred to as swap meet style decals. Before you bash on me I do not sell vinyl on ebay but I do run a brick and mortar shop and if I treated people the way I've seen you act on here and in feedback on facebook I would have been out of business years ago not to mention that I probably would of got my ass kicked acting like that to a persons face as opposed to being rude over the internet.

When did I bas

h on you exactly?  Ass kicked?  LOL They can TRY.  Iv'e been in business for 26 years total.  We have a brick & mortar sign shop and installation facility here in NJ under another name as well as a printing company.  Im just discussing the ebay factor of the stores sales.  I didn't leave anyone facebook messages?  I don't know where that came from.  I leave the proper (IMHO) responses to rediculous feedbacks.  I never had an issue with a walk in customer ever.  It's all been problems on Ebay.

She mentioned the "swap meet crap" that was uncalled for and cocky.

Your the one boo hooing about not making sales on EBAY and that you cannot afford a better cutter..,,,and you do not sell the above on EBAY....you sell  common swap meet crap..like I said...at give away prices...you work for free. then you complain about it. .  I guess I consider my time and skills more valuable than yours.  And I get paid for my time and skills. as I should.

What you sell on Ebay is common,  no niche' there,,  can get anywhere,,,,all you have is a price war, as to who can go the lowest to make a sale..  I can keep my prices where I want and make my sales...average-$50's-60s..  I wouldn't turn my cutter on for $2.99..FREE ship.

I also have set my son up in the same business plan as I have,  Has been in business for over 2 years...and also sells average $50-60  sales.  TOP RATED SELLER.   They had their CE5000-60  Graphtec paid off in no time....   Another son will be starting this month...Same business plan.. and also with a CE5000-60 Graphtec.

Keep on busting your butt at those give away prices,  It doesn't bother me,,, BUT stop whining about it on here...  That is YOUR business plan, and only you can change it...

The $2.99 free ship is to attract volume, again I have other items that are higher priced and yes cruise my store I have a ton of one off designs.

You have a physical shop and a print co. and you can't afford to upgrade? Sorry but something just isn't adding up here. I don't really care what you sell on ebay or anywhere else but I will tell you that is why I don't bother with ebay because I do not work for free or minimum wage for that matter but this is a free country and you are entitled to do as you wish.

• Like 2

It adds up fine.  I keep my investments small and on a seperate budget.

The Ebay Vynil Shop Store is a cheap, easy to start business.  It's been around for a while and as of late I finally have time to make it into something.I keep my budgets tight per company.  I have been looking over the sales from godaddy bookkeeping and I see every Summer it dips. Ill be doing new designs too now that I have time to really invest.

• Like 1

It adds up fine.  I keep my investments small and on a seperate budget.

The Ebay Vynil Shop Store is a cheap, easy to start business.  It's been around for a while and as of late I finally have time to make it into something.I keep my budgets tight per company.  I have been looking over the sales from godaddy bookkeeping and I see every Summer it dips. Ill be doing new designs too now that I have time to really invest.

must be that misspelling is on purpose - saw it in a couple of your items