First, the speed I am cutting at, doesn't show great on the scree.   I have a ?00 for speed. not really an issue much.

Secondly, since that started, the cutter is noisy when it cuts and the roller turns.  It's like a mini grinding noise.  can't figure it out.

I will take a video tonight and post it.

Anyone have that happen before?

In prior thread on this same issue, there was extensive troubleshooting dedicated to solving a "grinding noise" issue on their MH unit.

As it turned out, the motherboard was fried  (maybe from excessive static?) and had to be replaced.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/47613-mh871-cutting-head-grindsbinds-when-moving/?p=382953

STAY AWAY FROM SC SHIT!! TOTAL GARBAGE! This machine I too have.  It is a monstrous piece of shit, endless problesm, Im in my 3rd now, new MB, new head cartridge, hjust a general piece of shit all around.  It costs me more money this past month in effed up materiial, rotten cuts, chipping, pulling, it is a HUNK OF SHIT!

Got to say I although I don't own a SC I Know several people that do that make their living with it and not one of them called it a POS. Sounds like you either have a lemon or lack of knowledge in operating it. This is meant to start an argument, mainly just an observation from what I've seen of others using the same machine.

• Like 1

Yeah to the vinyl shop guy. It's not all that helpful to the person having issues to tell him to stay away from the machine he owns. Just saying. And for what it's worth the SC is ONE STEP up from the bottom of the barrel MH so to do as well as they do is actually kind of amazing when you think about it. 

Ive been using the SC since 2009.  This is my 3rd one.  The first one lasted (WORKING PROPERLY) for about4 years, then the last year is a mess.  I ordered another to replace it, instant trouble right from the box, all over the place pressure, where the right side would cut SUPER LIGHT could barely weed, then the left side was cutting HEAVY as hell, then it would switch sides it was heaver on.  Ive never seen anything like it.  So I call they send me an MB and a cartridge.  Put it in, SAME SHIT in about a week.  Now I call and flip theeee fuck out and they send a whole new machine which I just hooked up today and so far so good (2hrs of use).  I cut 4 x 9 images not too much detail and thing is just a fist fight to weed.  Just a pos.  Sorry thats my opnion.

You got a lemon. It happens but if that means the whole product line is crap then GM, Ford and Chrysler would have gone under years ago because they've all made lemons at some point in time. Glad you got a working unit now but if you've been doing vinyl that long and for money I'd say it's way past time to upgrade to a professional level machine.

It would be a great idea to upgrade and I would love nothing more to do so, but terrible ebay sales keep me in this junker, it's unavidable at this point.

It would be a great idea to upgrade and I would love nothing more to do so, but terrible ebay sales keep me in this junker, it's unavidable at this point.

What are you doing selling what everybody else sells?   I have been very busy... You have to create your own niche' if you want to compete on Ebay. 

• Like 2

How do you know what I sell?

I do have my own nich' sales just BLOW they always do in the Summer, no one is buying in the Summer, my sales triple in the winter. 

I just checked my Godaddy Bookkeeping and like clockwork sales start to drop right now. I added over 200 new designs in the last 3 months and the last 3 have been declining steadily.  It's just bullshit all the dirty fucking LIARS on there claiming they never got their item, just to get another because they fucked it up trying to put it on, the returns, fucking IDIOTS that cant READ THE DESCRIPTION where this is mentioned 3 fucking times "The white part is what you get, the black is shown for contrast only" then they return saying it has no black backing, OMFG I want to rip these fuckers throats out!!  LIARS.  The post office dont fuck up that bad lol.  Ive been on FEEBAY 17.5 years now and it has deteriorated into a shithole lately.

I don't have a clue what you are selling,,,  Summer is always busy for me..  December-January slow...   Hmmm  I don't accept returns..   From all of the complaints you are saying, of people not receiving,  I guess you are not using tracking?   If not,  That is pretty much considered a "gift" on EBAY   Good luck

I also advertise FREE shipping,  but I also have tracking on every package.  And am a Power Seller and Top Rated Seller on Ebay,  Decals/vinyl graphics only.   Like I said, ON EBAY   no tracking is considered a gift..  Buyers look for that.  If you talk to them like you do here in just a regular conversation..I wouldn't think customer service would be too good... :rolleyes: ,,

fair warning on the profanity before the time out -  hard to get help when you get a temp ban

• Like 2

looks like from your ebay site you work for free and have no intention of moving to better equipment?   just buying supplies and reselling for nothing?

• Like 1

I agree,  You might want to consider a new business plan, as this one is not working...Your just spinning your wheels and going no where..There is no profit in what your doing.. You work 100's times harder than I do...and I make money..  You cannot make a good profit selling $2.99-$3.99 decals.  Your just giving your supplies and time away...

And I would bet comments like this, (Your replies to Feedback,  just don't bring in that great professional feeling to your website)

"Human garbage and nothing more, just send a measage next time noob trash!"

"Buyer is HUMAN GARBAGE! I get neg. because Post Office loses decal, LOSER"

I agree,  You might want to consider a new business plan, as this one is not working...Your just spinning your wheels and going no where..There is no profit in what your doing.. You work 100's times harder than I do...and I make money..  You cannot make a good profit selling $2.99-$3.99 decals.  Your just giving your supplies and time away...

And I would bet comments like this, (Your replies to Feedback,  just don't bring in that great professional feeling to your website)

"Human garbage and nothing more, just send a measage next time noob trash!"

"Buyer is HUMAN GARBAGE! I get neg. because Post Office loses decal, LOSER"

Those replies to me we're justified.  Sorry.  People leave a BAD feedback without sending a message first.  Nothing enrages me more.  The second one you quoted was from an item that was sent and He didnt get it and he tells me via a neg. on Ebay?  BS.  I give what I get.  Sellers are powerless on ebay, that is exactly why this type of behavior runs rampid on that site.

I have 3 ebay stores and have been a powerseller for 15 years, been on EBay since 1999, so I know EBay very well.

I have higher priced items that do NOT sell.  Iv'e tried over the years playing with the prices and NOTHING sells unless it's 2.99 - 3.25 - 3.50 - or 3.99.  My chrome USED to sell good at $5.99 a pop but I raised it based on other similar items on Ebay to $9.99 and ZIP, dead sales.  I drop the price ONE DOLLAR, sales are back up.  So I have all items priced to sell according to how long they sit & rot between sales.

It is an up & down market no doubt but the Summer slumps are unbearable.

And Like I said you are working 100's of time harder than I am..  My starting prices are around $9.99  a couple at $6.00 just to use up scrap. ,, most around  $50's- $70's   up to $140.00 all with tracking.  I have no problem making a good living on Ebay....  And provide great quality, and fast service....And I do not accept returns....

Then your designs are more popular then, I have no answers.  Iv'e tried higher $ stuff and it NEVER sells people are SO CHEAP it is unreal.  What on god's green earth are you selling vinyl wise for $60-$70?? WOWZA thats HIGH as hell.

She won't tell anybody after a bad experience with a forum member. Don't blame here really but I have seen her stuff and she isn't BS'ing on her prices and she gets those prices.

• Like 2

Oh no I am not saying She is bsing.  I just cannot imagine what on earth would make people pay that much for a vynil design that's all. I would just love to see the stuff.  I would never do ANYTHING to a fellow ebayer ever because I know what it is like on the other end.  She knows my store?