lablover

Need a hand on this one

I'd like to make this so I can cut it out on HTV and put on a t-shirt.  I have most of it figured out I think but can't for the life of me figure what to do with the numbers in the rose to make them show better .  I know what I have to do but can't seem to figure how to do it.

Need to knock out the letters???

Here is the file..I also plan on making it lots bigger...Like 10x10 or so

Any help would be great

joesrose3.svg

Wrong file?

This is what I get.

mark-s

Thats the right file just real small..it needs to be like 11x11  I made it small so it would fit here for upload

It's called a wind rose

I can't seem to break it apart so the lines don't go thru the circles etc..

Are all the lines suppose to come to a single point in the center? Cause they don't. Also the circles are not centered on the line crosses. I think easiest thing to do would be to redraw it from scratch

Yea, I think I may just try to re-do it than try to recover something from this file.  The center is non important

The overlap of the boxes and circles is what bugged me the most... so that's what I corrected.

attachicon.gifJoesRose_4.png

attachicon.gifJoesRose_4.svg

WOW, I wish I knew how you did that so damn quick!!

The ones you changed into boxes needs to really be circles.  I love the way yours looks but guys have been looking at it this way for years...If I change it they will hang me....LOL  I love the center...COOL STUFF

Also noticed the circles were not circles. Here's a cleaned up symmetrical version.

Man you guys rock!  All I need I think is to merge it all together.

I made the edits and re-posted. (above)

OK, it's official...I feel thoroughly incompetent in AI....  

Skarekrow you are the MAN...Darcshadow...you as well!!!

I'm sitting here trying to pick it apart and figure out what you all did...Yea, not this year...LOL

Thanks a MILLION 

• Like 1

I basically redrew it from scratch. I drew a single vertical line to match what was already there the duplicated and rotated it 30 degrees, and repeated till I had all the lines. Then I drew the circles at the necessary sizes. Then I copied one line of the circle/numbers and placed them on the lines lined up with the circle cross points. Then I groups the circle/numbers and set their rotation point to the center of the large circle, then duplicated and rotated it by 30 degrees and repeated. The rest is just fine tuning.

• Like 1

I basically redrew it from scratch. I drew a single vertical line to match what was already there the duplicated and rotated it 30 degrees, and repeated till I had all the lines. Then I drew the circles at the necessary sizes. Then I copied one line of the circle/numbers and placed them on the lines lined up with the circle cross points. Then I groups the circle/numbers and set their rotation point to the center of the large circle, then duplicated and rotated it by 30 degrees and repeated. The rest is just fine tuning.

OK, now I see the picture.  I'm gonna give that a shot today and see how it goes.  Thank for the help

Joe

You will have to add all the text. Circles are 1 inch apart and the text circles are 1/2 inch.

Now this makes my study even easier.!!!!

I will do this on my own!  Thanks to everyone for the help and schooling  :)

Joe