Sign in to follow this  
Cal

search function

Is there a way to search all threads that I have "liked"?

I am pretty sure I liked one a few weeks back for some design work it had pictured.  I thought I had marked it to follow, but I don't see it in my list.

Thanks,

Cal

No way that I know of for "Liked"    Only your content, or follow...    Maybe if you give a little info, as to what you Liked,,, or who posted it , it could be found

Thanks Skeeter.  About all I can say was it showed a border with a different design inside of it.  I don't recall whether it was an etching someone posted, or straight vinyl work.  I just recall it being something I wanted to look at again when I got to planning out an etching for a new shower door we are fixing to get.  I am pretty sure it was on this forum.  I checked my pinterest page with nothing, so I am pretty sure it was on here.  I think it may have been 3-5 weeks ago.

Thanks again,

Cal

Thanks Skeeter.  About all I can say was it showed a border with a different design inside of it.  I don't recall whether it was an etching someone posted, or straight vinyl work.  I just recall it being something I wanted to look at again when I got to planning out an etching for a new shower door we are fixing to get.  I am pretty sure it was on this forum.  I checked my pinterest page with nothing, so I am pretty sure it was on here.  I think it may have been 3-5 weeks ago.

Thanks again,

Cal

Was it the table top compass?

Thanks dirtrocker, but no - it wasn't that.  I searched through all of the "show your work" forum with no success.  I am thinking it was just a pic that someone had posted, maybe with a problem.

Anyhow, I have spent enough time on the rabbit hunt.  Time for me to get to work and make the decision.

Cal