cummins2012

glow in the dark

How terrible is it that my mind went in 20 different directions when I saw the glow in the dark vinyl?

The possibilities are endless and about half of them probably shouldn't be done.  :lol:

The glow in the dark vinyl that US Cutter has is for shirts and it says it only will stick to shirt, im looking to doing wall decals and decals for vehicles.

The glow in the dark vinyl that US Cutter has is for shirts and it says it only will stick to shirt, im looking to doing wall decals and decals for vehicles.

Oh, well I didn't get that from your original post.... sorry for the info mistake

@ OWJones................OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I did warn you...  I have no idea why it's so expensive - glow in the dark isn't exactly a rarity...

The Siser glow-in-the-dark HTV works very well - I've used it several times and (almost) always been happy with the results.

I had one shirt that completely failed out of a set of 12 identical shirts - every letter fell off the first time it was worn - still haven't figured out why...  the other 11 shirts are still fine...

I don't know if anyone else has cut the glow vinyl, but I did a couple years ago. Very difficult. The stuff was many time thicker and tougher than any other vinyl I have cut, had trouble tracking in the cutter and really neede two passes. Luckily I was only doing a circle of it. Also don't know if they're making it thinner now, but thought I would mention my troubles with it...

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone else has cut the glow vinyl, but I did a couple years ago. Very difficult. The stuff was many time thicker and tougher than any other vinyl I have cut, had trouble tracking in the cutter and really neede two passes. Luckily I was only doing a circle of it. Also don't know if they're making it thinner now, but thought I would mention my troubles with it...

Are you referring to the adhesive vinyl or the HTV that US Cutter sells?  I had no problems cutting the HTV...

Are you referring to the adhesive vinyl or the HTV that US Cutter sells?  I had no problems cutting the HTV...

The adhesive vinyl. Don't remember which brand though. I bought a few feet to make a wall decoration for my daughter. Toughest stuff I've ever seen.