Sign in to follow this  
yetna

Graphtec ce 5000-40 Not syncing with cutting master 3

Ok so I just bought the graphtec robo pro. I have it hooked up and it shows in devices under printers. I go into my adobe illustrator and send my file to cutting master 3. I then send it to the cutter, and it just sits on syncing. I have not been able to print anything on this cutter and I'm just about ready to throw it through the window.post-92225-0-26993200-1429302436_thumb.ppost-92225-0-29620100-1429302438_thumb.ppost-92225-0-18559900-1429302440_thumb.ppost-92225-0-12390000-1429302442_thumb.p

Do you have the cutter Command on GP-GL?  It will only work with the Graphtec Language   (Cutting Master 3), if it is on GP-GL..Command

Try doing a factory reset,  maybe you may have messed with something.....Turn cutter off,  and turn back on while holding down the UP arrow.

And delete all orders in the QUE. 

I don't use Cutting Master 2 or 3.....with my Graphtec.   Can you use Cutting Master 2 Or Graphtec Studio?  

Ok it was set on hpgl i changed it to gpgl but it still syncing im going to try closing it and opening again and see what happens.

Ok it was set on hpgl i changed it to gpgl but it still syncing im going to try closing it and opening again and see what happens.

Start over and delete the order(s) sitting in Que...

Ok it was fixing to cut the vinyl now and then it said no media. I loaded the vinyl fine and everything.

I'm looking at the manual and it tells me how to change step size on the machine, but not in cutting master 3.

I don't use Cutting master .. Most all software has a HELP at the top of the screen..  And I can see that it does from your screenshot above.

Why do you want to change your step size?  It's Graphtec software, it comes pre-configured to run your Graphtec cutter for optimal cutting...

• Like 2

I am having the same issue.  I have tried everything... I have a Graphtec CE5000-120 - I am trying to cut using Graphtec Studio but it won't sync.  I have GP-GL set on the cutter, I have tried resetting the cutter, I have cleared the que.  I have even uninstalled everything and started over from scratch.... I'm connected via USB.  The driver is installed and says the device is working.  I can run a test through Cutting Plotter Controller.  But when I try to connect to the cutter through Graphtec Studio it just says Syncing, forever.  Does anyone have any other ideas on how to fix this?

I am having the same issue.  I have tried everything... I have a Graphtec CE5000-120 - I am trying to cut using Graphtec Studio but it won't sync.  I have GP-GL set on the cutter, I have tried resetting the cutter, I have cleared the que.  I have even uninstalled everything and started over from scratch.... I'm connected via USB.  The driver is installed and says the device is working.  I can run a test through Cutting Plotter Controller.  But when I try to connect to the cutter through Graphtec Studio it just says Syncing, forever.  Does anyone have any other ideas on how to fix this?

Contact Graphtec tech support. .They know these machines. And they can remote your computer.

don't suppose either one of the problem people have  gone into cutter in cut master and selected their particular cutter and port?

same issue. My plotter is a ce5000-60.  since i installed the Cutting master 3, the issue started. it was working just fine, but because of new illustrator version, it demands you to use the Cutting master 3.   tried everything you have mention. it just remains syncin...

I tried yo use the graphtec studio, same issue came up. 

I had this same issue with my CE5000-60. When I finally managed to get a hold of tech support, I was told that since it's an older model, new versions of CM3 won't work with it and I have to use CM2 (lame). I'm going to see if I can find a download for an older version of CM3 somewhere, because that's what I used to use on my previous computer with no problems at all.

Update:

I found this page with download links to previous versions of CM3. I've been using 2.1.610 with no problems (doesn't get stuck on "syncing"). :)

You can go into CM3 and under File > Preferences >General there is a menu on the right hand side to specify how often to check for updates; simply set it to "never" and you shouldn't have any issues!

http://cutting-master-3.software.informer.com/download/

Are there any updates on this topic?

I recently got a windows 10 4k laptop and am having issues where cut master 3 non stop syncs.

I have downloaded the drivers and installed and uninstalled multiple times and It's not working..

Any reply would be great!

Cole

Also, I can't figure out how to update the firmware.. It's over my head.