Sign in to follow this  
ALICOLE2

vector image

Bersa "Thunder" Name matched the noise for sure. I had one stolen from my desk at the store so now I'm carrying a Jiminez (think saturday night special) and when I feel froggy I carry the S&W 40 but that is just too big for concealed carry.

• Like 1

I do like my bersas' and they are dead-on accurate inside 60 feet.

CHP carry without a tell.

I also have a Glock 17 with a paddle holster that I take out for plinking and a 1911 45 ACP for home defense and whenever I'm feeling a little Magnum PI. My wife has a Ruger GP100 .357 mag and is a great shot. IMO guns are very similar to knives. Each one has a specific usefulness. I always shake my head when the media report that so-and-so had 10 guns like it's a splinter cell planning a takeover. Shotgun, shotgun for kid, deer rifle, varmint rifle, plinking rifle etc...doesn't take long to add up.  Go into most modern kitchens and count the knives and exclaim "Why do they have so many knives?!!! Are they trying to KILL PEOPLE!!!?" 

• Like 2

If you get past my 3 dogs I may not shoot. Depends on my mood that day :)

LMAO!!! Dude, you don't know me....your dogs would LOVE me!!!! Ok....so I'm a dog freak.....what about it??!!! You would be pissed off at your dogs for not barking...

just getting belly rubs.....

I have one that even hates himself been like that since 6 weeks old and he's 8 now. The other 2 are just loud so I have time to decide the correct course of action. I'm not violent but I will protect what's mine.

I have one that even hates himself been like that since 6 weeks old and he's 8 now. The other 2 are just loud so I have time to decide the correct course of action. I'm not violent but I will protect what's mine.

wish WE could carry over here :(

I know it took a lot of time to get were I am now.  I am sure it is the same for you guys and gals.  I don't mind helping a bit, except when there is a notion the person to be helped as put in next to no time.  I feel you should get exasperated firsts, then beg for some help.  It goes double in this day and age where a everybody has some amount of google-fu ability.  I've encountered so many questions in various help venues that 5 seconds on google will answer.

I suppose just on overall lack of comprehension for some of this stuff can be a barrier.

the ones that come back for 5-6 years just to ask that a image be traced or for fonts only are the ones that get old - never contribute and only come for help when they have been doing it that long.

I've been seeing more of that this week. Wonder why they've been doing it for that many years and then ask (what I think) should be simple after 4 years....but then I figure they don't do this everyday like you guys/girls... I just found out about the "View New Content" button yesterday...I had trouble finding my own post sometimes!!! But this button is AWESOME! That way I don't miss anything ;) and found out new stuff, like the cutter cover !!!  ;D

• Like 1

Discovering something new in a thing you have been using a long time is like Christmas in July.  

• Like 1

And when I get PM's from newbies, who just signed up...wanting help  ....I tell them to post their questions to the forum or contact tech support,,.I don't say this,,... but I am not  their private tech support.....I have received several of those....do you others receive those?    

I've lost track of the number of random private messages I've received that start out "Hey, you seem to know what you're doing..." and then go on to ask questions completely unrelated to anything I've ever posted about...

From vector images to guns and knives to private messages lol. Organized chaos comes to mind.

• Like 1