younameitvc

Vinyl wrinkling during shipping

On top of when researching before I started selling these out of my shop. There is atleast 5 companies in the USA named Duramax

So one of these 5 companies hired you to make decals for them?  You were given written permission to reproduce their company names and sell them?  

So what does your decal Duramax relate to?  What is the meaning for it?  What does your ad say?

There is no other meaning for the word DURAMAX, other than it being a brand name/trademark/copyrighted/and or registered name...in many different businesses....

sent you a message younameitvc  about copyright rules etc ..i learned the same way you are about these things.. its a no no lol

On top of when researching before I started selling these out of my shop. There is atleast 5 companies in the USA named Duramax

Companies with the same name can exist as long as they are in completely different sectors of business. Apple Computer and Apple Music, the Beatles label, coexisted just fine until Apple Computer decided to start iTunes. Once Apple Computer got in the music business, Apple Music sued the crap out of them.

how much to ship something like that. whats the average weight in ounces.

That box 12 x 6 x 4 weighs  5.1 oz ..   I just shipped  a 48"L x 14" decal in a( 18" x 6" x 4" ) for 13 oz.   Still First Class.   But I rounded it up to Priority to get the insurance...First Class +Insurance was higher.     Most common windshield banners are total 7 oz. with box.  My prices figure in boxes and shipping, as I advertise  FREE SHIPPING.... So customers can't complain over shipping prices...or how it is shipped.

Chevy had a hemi engine in th elate 60's along with some motorcycle companies but Chrysler owns the copyright and enforces it  - from experience there.   the joker image is also cr

Chevy had a hemi engine in th elate 60's along with some motorcycle companies but Chrysler owns the copyright and enforces it  - from experience there.   the joker image is also cr

My Suzuki RM125 has a hemispherical head. Laughed hard when I found out what a "Hemi" really was...

• Like 1

My Suzuki RM125 has a hemispherical head. Laughed hard when I found out what a "Hemi" really was...

but trust me when i say chrysler defends it's ownership of the word HEMI - with no sense of humor at all

Found your store on Facebook, You have the bigger picture of the picture above.   You are a copyright/trademark lawyers Dream.   ....Did Harley Davidson hire you also?  The Raiders, Mopar.. Punisher, Cummins, Chevy, Ford, Calvin, Browning, Disney, Cadillac,  Band logos and more?   How many other companies did you find that were named Harley Davidson and have that shield? 

Here is your statement above..."I was unaware. I thought the only thing they can copyright is their logo"    BUT yet you ARE selling their copyrighted  logos also.!! .

• Like 2

your problem has nothing to do with the type of vinyl and everything to do with how tightly you are rolling it. I probably use more Greenstar vinyl in the average WEEK than most of the detractors have in their entire  lives and they seriously don't know what they are talking about. Shelf liner? Give me a break.

• Like 1