iam1ofhis

Sticky Flock on SC cutter

I was able to get a few templates done with my template material from Specialty Graphics. Now, I'm trying to use Sticky Flock with no success. I've adjusted my blade so a little is exposed or a lot is exposed. I've played with the pressure....anywhere from 225-325 and nothing seems to be working. It's cutting, but not deep enough. Any suggestions on the pressure with this SC series cutter? Thanks!

300 grams of pressure should do it in 1 pass, that's all I ever use and never fail to weed all holes at once. that is with a 60 degree blade as well.

Donn

• Like 1

I am using a 60 degree blade. I noticed I did need to expose more than usual. I'm testing now with speed of 300, pressure of 200, and a double cut. Seems like everything I've read suggests a pressure of 180-200. That's not getting me ANYWHERE.

Donn...do you use the SC series?

60* blade and multicut of 2. No need to have that much pressure. I run mine on about 125 with extra blade. What I hate is when the debitage from the template works its way into the holder.

• Like 1

No, I am using a copam but like others have said in other posts, I have another blade holder with a 60 degree blade all set up. All I do is change the holder and set pressure to 300 and all is good. I keep the speed the same but I dont have it set all that fast to begin with.

Donn

One thing I have learned always have a second blade holder with the 60 degree blade. Eazy is right I don't have any of these printers but I have success with a Cameo SIlhouette and sometimes with my MH cutter.

I have a graphtec but i also use my other blade holder and a 60* blade i have it to cut twice and have it out far

Still no luck with the Sticky Flock. I've tried my pressure from 175-300. It's cutting but when I peel away the back, the holes are not coming off. I've even upped it to 3 cuts. BTW, my blade is fully exposed. Any ideas/suggestions?