knucklehead

U.S.Cutter, Ebay, HT55 tape

I need a roll of HT55, US Cutter - $78.95 + 9.99 shipping, =$88.99. 

Checked US Cutter on ebay, $84.99 no shipping charge.

That's like four, dollar bills, dropping out of the heavens. 

• Like 3

I always check the EBAY store first for deals...    Just like  the guy in Hawaii,   I told him to check the shipping there first on his cutter and supplies,    He thanked me because he saved over $200.From the website price.

I saved big time on a new Graphtec CE 5000-60 FREE ship on the EBAY store last year, they were closing out...Saved over $450  Same deal was not on the website.

They have 2 stores on EBay,  many don't know about the 2nd one.    I also look on UScutter, specials   and Overstock clearance on their website.

http://www.uscutter.com/Overstocked-Clearance

http://www.uscutter.com/Specials

But $9.99 is great when buying multiples    I save a ton on shipping 50 YD rolls of vinyl .....I may buy 6-10 rolls at a time. .

• Like 3

But $9.99 is great when buying multiples    I save a ton on shipping 50 YD rolls of vinyl .....I may buy 6-10 rolls at a time. .

Yeah, all I needed was some app. tape. I don't know about the second store either, care to share?

Yes, it WAS a savings of about $200, now the eBay store is charging $571.21 JUST FOR SHIPPING !!!!!!!!!!!

Their big blue ruler is $34, not bad, but the $300 shipping would KILL ME :angry: >:(:angry:!!!!!!!!

Bought my Creation P-cut from ebay auction. I set a budget for myself and kept bidding on different sales till I won one at the price I wanted to pay. Not sure if they even sell cutters at auction any more but they did when I got mine and I saved.