Moody Blue

Who can open DXF or DWG fils?

Need some help opening some dxf and dwg files please. Got a new project for a company and need to tweak the CAD files. I am using Adobe CC and for some reason is not recognizing the file...opens but the file is blank?? If someone can try to open and re-save into Ai or Eps that will be greatly appreciated. Please PM or just post to this thread and I can send them over shortly. 

Inkscape should be able to open them. If the file truly blank or is everything white and blends in with the background. I've had that happen on files from time to time.

I deal with dxf files once in awhile, easiest way to open them is to convert to pdf, then open in illustrator.  If your acrobat will not convert it to pdf, use a file conversion site like zamzar.com and they will convert it for free in a just a couple seconds.  

Once the file is converted, either open in illustrator, or use place command in illustrator then embed.

Thanks! I tried converting to a PDF and only half of the logo showed up  :-\...I will try the software that signyouup shared and see if that works. Unfortunately I don't use inkscape so I need to change the file to work with Illustrator. 

Inkscape.org is FREE  and can save as an eps

I typically use Illustrator to open them...however these two files have not worked for me for some unknown reason. I have no use for inkscape so will work around downloading it if at all possible.