Sign in to follow this  
FrznFire07

Wraps

I haven't been on in a while, (too busy!) but I wanted to show off a little, here's a few of our latest wraps...

post-70098-0-49896000-1428511424_thumb.j

post-70098-0-35063500-1428511432_thumb.j

post-70098-0-41921900-1428511436_thumb.j

post-70098-0-32741300-1428511441_thumb.j

post-70098-0-32521400-1428511447_thumb.j

• Like 1

Looks like you're busy for good reason. Nice work.

4th picture...is that wrapped over bed liner or is that some sort of extremely durable laminate? 

4th picture...is that wrapped over bed liner or is that some sort of extremely durable laminate? 

he had the dually fender done in a rhino liner, and we wrapped right over it!

he had the dually fender done in a rhino liner, and we wrapped right over it!

Hmmm interesting. Any special prep for that or tape the seams around the area well? Guy wanting me to wrap a jeep with rhino lined fenders and bumpers. 

Hmmm interesting. Any special prep for that or tape the seams around the area well? Guy wanting me to wrap a jeep with rhino lined fenders and bumpers. 

we cleaned the area real well with alcohol and rapidtac and used 3M primer on all edges. Also heat and a rollypro to get the vinyl into all the texture. its the first one we've done like this so well have to see how it holds up, 

• Like 2

we cleaned the area real well with alcohol and rapidtac and used 3M primer on all edges. Also heat and a rollypro to get the vinyl into all the texture. its the first one we've done like this so well have to see how it holds up, 

Keep this thread updated on how well it holds...this just opened up a whole new world for me if it works  ;D

Keep this thread updated on how well it holds...this just opened up a whole new world for me if it works  ;D

absolutely!!