Sign in to follow this  
mfatty500

Mug sublimation question

Do I, or should I charge more for a 2 sided, or a picture collage on a mug? Just getting into printing them and i'm  curious. 

Thanks

Mike

Same for me, one side or a wrap doesn't matter. Where it MIGHT matter is in design/setup but usually not for me.

• Like 1

what price do you guys do for a mug. People keep telling me that they can get them at places like Sams, etc so the price i would ask would be more. 

$10 for 11z and $11 for 15oz

I don't worry about what they can order them from and have to wait for the product from the big box stores - they will also tell you they can get them for $2. if the order 100 (something like pad printing) - don't worry about the other guys price

• Like 1

I haven't had one sublimation mug loose its image in the past 3 yrs, however I have had some Wal-Mart etc pad printed ones fade and rub off. Also like Dakota said don't worry about the other guys. They have to ship them off and that is what you use to your advantage also if they want to change something after they place the order. Have a set time for them to contact you if they have any changes of design or quantities,

• Like 1