lablover

Rifle vectors

Looking for a decent AR-15 and M1 Garand Vector.  Everything I have found is not anywhere near cut ready and way too many lines....

Thanks all

Joe

Joe, I have posted some here before, do a search for AR15, you should find some.

I also have some other M4 styles that I will post for you.  

• Like 1

Joe, here are the files that I have used in the past. the local gun store gives these out with their logo with gun purchases.

I couldn't find a garand file, these are cut ready, also try the silhouette websites. all-silhouettes,.com, Da-Font's, ect.

Weapons.ai

Weapons.eps

post-16318-0-43030000-1428245514_thumb.j

• Like 1

If I need something simple (Not major details) and is common. I usually will go to dafont and download dingbats of what I am looking for.

If I need something simple (Not major details) and is common. I usually will go to dafont and download dingbats of what I am looking for.

post-24492-0-06260700-1429413692_thumb.j

Oh, please, don't do that... dingbat fonts have very few nodes and you'll end up with something that sort of, kind of, maybe looks like what you're hoping for - if you squint.

That might work for snowflakes or stars or very simple shapes, but you shouldn't ever try to use a dingbat font in place of proper clip art - especially not when there is so much good quality vector art available for free...

• Like 1