I've had a creation pcut cto360 nearly a year and recently purchased the floor stand

The problem is there was no instructions and I can't for the life of me get the thing together

I have looked at the instructions online but they are too vague to help

The cutter doesn't seem to want to line up with the bracket holes and the legs only seem to be able to fit one way

Any help would be appreciated

Oh and the cutter was purchased from ukcutter as well as the stand

I sent pictures which they requested to make sure it was the correct stand for my machine

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mz SKEETER" data-cid="390347" data-time="1428168642"><p>

Maybe post some pictures of where you are at....or what you have.. UScutter is not the same as UKcutter. <br />

<br />

This is the stand set up manual from UScutter for Pcut. <br />

<br />

<a href='http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Support_PDF/CutterSetup/Pcut/Pcut_Stand_Guide.pdf'>http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Support_PDF/CutterSetup/Pcut/Pcut_Stand_Guide.pdf</a></p></blockquote>

thanks

I understand ukcutter is not uscutter I just hoped someone could help as I thought quite a few of these creation pcut were the same/similar etc

I've looked at those instructions earlier but they didn't help much

I'll put some pictures up later but as a general idea this is the point I have got to

I have:

the screws and locking washers etc

2 foot pieces with wheels attached

The 2 side pieces (legs) with the 4 holes in the centerfield and 2 holes to one end

the cutter mounting bracket

2 roller bars

and 2 big silver round end pieces?

Right

the legs have a channel running top to bottom on both sides one is slightly different to the other (but both legs identical)

these have four holes in the centre and 2 holes at one end (I'm not sure which way these go) and also which side the centre suppoDr is supposed to fit as it seems I can only get the centre section to fit one way

The cutter mounting bracket again looking at the instructions and the way it goes on the top I just cannot get it to fit together

I guess what I am really asking is does anyone have one on a stand and can show me how it fits together I should then be ok to assemble

what does your cutter look like? Is it red? White?     There are several different styles/models

Also have you checked youtube.com?

those cutters were not sold on UScutter.com  

This is the list of cutters...The regular Pcut was white..  The original Pcut laser pointer was red..  Has not been sold on Uscutter for several years. . but is still different than what you have.   And the current red cutter being sold is made by Liyu.....   UKcutter should be able to help you with this..

http://start.uscutter.com/

I remember my first pcut - I put the top brackets on the stand backwards and wondered why they didn't line up right

I must admit it looks a lot like the laserpoint without the laser but that's about as far as my knowledge on that part goes

I seem to have got somewhere by actually putting everything together backward

starting from cutter mounting down as a test

The thing that's got me scratching my head is the actual side legs have a channel either side and assume if figured out the right way around but the centre support only fits on one end and doesn't line up on the other unless you turn the leg upside down which will work fine bit I'll then have 2 holes on one side at the top and the other side will be at the bottom

I think they should both be at the top because one lines up with the cutter mount bracket

It's all a bit strange

Yeah, I'm outta breath reading that sumbitch...
Haha

Well I've managed to get this son of a b***h up in some form although I am fairly certain the shop sent me one wrong leg as the only way it fits together is with one upside down.

Won't cause an issue as the stand is as solid as it's ever going to be, but I'll be bringing it up with them.

It looked like it may have been a demo/display one anyway as it was just slung in a box and there is numerous bolts that have no home and a few of the sizes were short, so seems to add up.

That's the stand I've been sent

But my pcut looks like the laserpoint

so not sure if it's the correct stand

Also I notice the screws in the side of the legs holding the cutter bracket

I had to turn one upside Dow to get the centre brace to fit

In fact come to think of it they've definitely sent that stand and I'm sure it's wrong because wheree it mounts to the cutter, mine has like a square groove, which I assumed the mount slotted onto but it doesn't.

Looking at the pic above that may be why as the white pcut is flat where the mount goes

my white plastic grooves look just like your red plastic grooves.- The mount Does Not slide into the plastic- I thought the same thing. the cutter simply sits on top.

If you look closely you should have small holes for the screws to go into. 

Looks a lot like my old laser point 1

That's exactly what I thought!

Looks just like my Laserpoint I

Sue2

my white plastic grooves look just like your red plastic grooves.- The mount Does Not slide into the plastic- I thought the same thing. the cutter simply sits on top.

If you look closely you should have small holes for the screws to go into. 

I managed to figure that bit out after a good while head scratching!!.

Can I ask

did your centre support fit correctly?

The two legs have 4 holes in the middle (for the centre brace)

then there is 2 holes on one end which one hole lines up with the bracket I assume you screw them together

I have had to turn one leg upside down though to get the centre brace to fit properly

so now one one side I've got those two holes at the bottom near the feet!

I'm to trying to work out if I have some how received a wrong leg as it looks like each one needs to be slightly different to fit with the shape of the centre brace

Hello - yes the center support fit correctly- here are some more pictures: the narrow channel must be on the inside:

Outside Stand:

photo%202%207.jpg

INside Stand:

photo%201%2011.jpg

Top of Stand:

photo%2016_1.jpg

• Like 1

Hello - yes the center support fit correctly- here are some more pictures: the narrow channel must be on the inside:

Outside Stand:

[img=http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx326/Jasonburns01/photo%202%207.jpg]

INside Stand:

[img=http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx326/Jasonburns01/photo%201%2011.jpg]

Top of Stand:

[img=http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx326/Jasonburns01/photo%2016_1.jpg]

Thanks

that was exactly my thought

I must have been sent a wrong leg because

when ivput the narrow channels correctly facing the inside. Only 2 of the screw holes line up on one side.

The other side all four line up,

so I can only assume whilst both legs look the same the are actually slightly different.

On closer inspection it looks like those 4 holes as in your last picture are slightly offset in the narrow channel.

So must be a specific side for each leg

Will defina rely be taking this up with the supplier (ukcutter)

Thanks for your help!