Sign in to follow this  
mfatty500

Yes or No,and why?

Do you go thru all the steps of re-sampling of a photo to be sublimated to something small such as  key- chains, coasters, etc. I'm using Corel Draw X3, Ricoh 3110dn I'm just curious, my prints have been coming out great just converting to a bitmap and  changing the dpi to 300. I know if it's not broke, don't fix it, but, always looking to make it better if possible. 

Thanks in advance

Mike 

If its not broke don't fix it. I may upgrade it tot he 300dpi if the image isn't the best however I just shrink down using the size tool in CDX7 and did that in previous versions also.

Thanks, I forgot to say that most of my photos are coming from an iphone, and are usually 72dpi when I import into Corel. I am not taking them directly from the iphone.

If its not broke don't fix it. I may upgrade it tot he 300dpi if the image isn't the best however I just shrink down using the size tool in CDX7 and did that in previous versions also.

Thats all I do most of the time

Could be over thinking but when you get to the bigger items you want clean crisp photos with no noise. In Photo paint you can clean it up and do what you needs however you can only get a picture so good. If your looking for good photos go get a cheap but good point and shoot camera. My images from my Iphone are hi rez unless its low light. My Iphone which is the 5C has an 8 MP camera

I dont have to if i use my phone which is a galaxy note 4 the camera is a 16mp so its hella clear hd clear

• Like 1

If you can clean it up just by saying convert to 300dpi go into Photo paint and use the adjust section and use the image adjustment lab and play with tones, saturation, etc.