Sign in to follow this  
security802

Can Coolies

What are you all charging for your can coolies? I have been asked to do some, and pricing is just not coming to me on these. I am figuring $2.25 to 2.50 ea seems steep to me tho...

maybe steep if you are screen printing them but if applying vinyl or sublimation sounds way too cheap

• Like 1

maybe steep if you are screen printing them but if applying vinyl or sublimation sounds way too cheap

Be dye sub

Its always quantity brings things down. We get deals with the more you buy the less we pay so we like to give our customers a price break too. If anyone complains and brings up " I can get them cheaper from so and so" tell them to look and see if they have a minimum and a lot of times they do.  

Its always quantity brings things down. We get deals with the more you buy the less we pay so we like to give our customers a price break too. If anyone complains and brings up " I can get them cheaper from so and so" tell them to look and see if they have a minimum and a lot of times they do.  

Or how much is the shipping.... It usually cheap item cost and wicked high shipping

El that's right shipping is where they hit you it costs to ship 200 can coolies. Either the customer pays or the company and if they offer free shipping that hits their pockets books. That's why I always stress to customers about buying local even though I work from home.

• Like 1

and don't confuse screen printing cost with other methods - it really can't be priced the same way.  ask that screen printer how much 5 coolies will cost - they have set up charge and effort = after that the only cost is ink, coolie and time.  with vinyl or sub your cost isn't any different for 1 to 1000

My regular price is $5 and 6 or more I do $4. Do not buy the cheap ones or you'll regret it because they end up paper thin when you press them. If it's 1 or 2 color in qty. Have them screened and and a little for you time.

Nothing like those cheap ones.

Pressed 6 and all 6 stuck shut. I had to peel them apart afterwards.

I squeeze those suckers to get an all over print. Never had the good ones stick shut but these were so bad I ripped one getting it open.