Sign in to follow this  
nastyhabitsracing

need help finding blades

Hello. I have a creation pcut ctn630. I think it's pretty old. At LEAST 4 years because I've had it that long. All I cut is vinyl for decals. I need to find some new blades. I've searched around and found different angles and brands and Idk exactly what I need.

Thank you very much for the help!!!

call Ross at cleancut and ask for their 60 degree blade - a little more expensive but last a lot longer than normal blades!

It takes a Roland blade,  You can decide whether you want a 45 degree or a 60 degree for fine detail.

Just to clarify, the blades don't need to be made by Roland, you can use any "Roland type" or "Roland style"  blade and you can find them very cheap on eBay.

Just to clarify, the blades don't need to be made by Roland, you can use any "Roland type" blade and you can find them very cheap on eBay.

You are correct  I should have said Roland  type.. ;D .  many knock offs on EBAY... 

You are correct  I should have said Roland  type.. ;D .  many knock offs on EBAY... 

I know I am correct  ;D

I also use the Roland style blades in my cutters and for just regular Oracle 651 vinyl, I use the cheap US Cutter blades offered on the site and they last a while.  When cutting reflective or glitter shirt vinyl, I use the Green Star 60 degree.  They come in with a Green Star sticker on one side of the package and a Clean Cut sticker on the back. Basically, a re-packaged Clean Cut blade but they last much longer than the cheaper blade when cutting heavier material.

sorry for the late response, but super busy. thank yall for the replies and the help!

one more question, whats the difference between the 45 and the 60 (obviously besides angle of the blade lol)