SeeJaysPlace

GOT MUGS

This is what I'm up to tonight, I have one customer that buys about 20-30 mugs a month!  :)

never know what you will get from a craigslist ad!

These pre made 3.5x9 sheets of dye sub are amazing .. a whole lot better then putting it all one one sheet hehe

post-16863-0-56055300-1427500583_thumb.j

SInce you brought up the pre-cut sheets for the mugs, are you having any problem with the printer wanting to accept them or is it taking them like envelopes?

I know it's kind of a dumb question, but just wondered if the printer had any problem with the pre-cut sheets, cause when I saw them on one of the sites, the lazy side of me thought it would be worth getting them.  B)

SInce you brought up the pre-cut sheets for the mugs, are you having any problem with the printer wanting to accept them or is it taking them like envelopes?

I know it's kind of a dumb question, but just wondered if the printer had any problem with the pre-cut sheets, cause when I saw them on one of the sites, the lazy side of me thought it would be worth getting them.  B)

I have the Ricoh 3110 and <3 the precut sheets

you just have to set it up in the printer settings but it's awesome i just ran out and i need to order more! when i call conde systems on monday and give them my first born after i'm done ordering..

mugs / paper / and maybe some other blanks i need or feel i need to keep on stock lol

i wish the blanks where not so so so so spendy!

• Like 2

Awesome! 

That beats having to cut 100 mug sized papers. 

AGREED!!!!

they are 3.5 x 9  works wonders

i made this today as well..

It didn't come out as clear as i thought it would..

i put it in my oven  375 for 5 1/2 minutes?

i had a wrap on it   Does anyone do these?  what kind of temp and time do you do?

post-16863-0-82666800-1427526531_thumb.j

post-16863-0-93229100-1427526625_thumb.j

Awesome! I might have to get into this... ughhhh, sooooo many projects lol

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="FRUSTRATEDINHAWAII" data-cid="389927" data-time="1427624740"><p>

Where do you buy your coffee and travel mugs from? (sorry, newbie here :( I've checked the forum and didn't see anyone posting it....<br />

Thanks in advance :)<br />

FH</p></blockquote>

Are you sure you want to know? It's a slipped slope and before you know it you'll have a third mortgage and trying to sell a kidney to support the habit.

Conde.com as well as many others.

• Like 1