Sign in to follow this  
Wildgoose

Corner rounder and Misc

I am at the stage where I am just fleshing out my little business this year with more tools etc... I have been perusing the options available for corner rounding and also would like to get a better hole punch than my current HF model that is more purpose built. I am not quite ready to pull the trigger but am considering the offerings that this outfit sells, the video sure looks like a nice way to go:

http://www.xpertsigntools.com

Looks like some really well thought out equipment and made to work with a basic arbor press like I already have. Their FAQ page sounds like they may be upping the possibilities of the hole punch to include other shapes which would likely be a slot hole which is what I would like to see. Kinda pricey but everything that does this that is very high quality seems to be up there in price. I currently router corners but it's tedious. 

What do you guys use? What's your thoughts?

That looks pretty interesting.  I use a super old round corner machine at work for smaller jobs, like business cards.  I HATE the thing.  It is a hand operated thing and it sucks!  But what you posted on the other hand looks pretty!  I vote for you to buy it!