Vector

Signblazer on Table Titan

Has anyone had any luck using SB on a Table Titan? I searched the forum and found a post about how to for a Titan 2 and I tried that and it seems like SB sent the "command" but my cutter didn't do anything  :wacko:

I have done a test cut through inkscape so I know the cutter works  , just really love SB and would hate to move on to SureCutsalot  :-[

• Like 1

it does work. have to select the port you wish to use, change the baud rate, I am not by the cutter computer now but i can look it up for you if needed

edit: basically trial and error

Trying now ,  were you connected by usb? 

[EDIT]

Holy poop I got it working   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: , thanks for the heads up!

• Like 2

yes it was connected by usb.  and no problem man!  glad you figured it out.

• Like 1

I can't seem to figure mine out. I'm right with you I like my SignBlazer but I'm ready to pull my hair out.. If you could help it would be great. :blink:

I can't seem to figure mine out. I'm right with you I like my SignBlazer but I'm ready to pull my hair out.. If you could help it would be great. :blink:

typing in titan and sighblazer into the search box brought up about 10 threads on the subject - looks like most used the copam 2500 drivers once they had all the titan drivers already loaded in . ..  .

Just like dakota said.  make sure you change the baud rate to match that of the cutter.

Yup, got mine to work with cutter setting Copam 2500 and messed with the baud rate and 9600 did the trick for me

• Like 2

I am going to try this too!  I thought it was impossible!  There is hope!

Let us know when you get it connected finally ---  there are several threads concurrently running with you seeking advice on having SBE and the Titan to get talking to each other.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/50162-does-signblazer-work-with-the-new-titan-3-cutter/?p=405426