Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

From Richard @ Cobra Ink Concerning High Temp Ink

Hi Bill

I am so sorry I must have forgot to talk to you about the sublimation inks and that is my fault completely.
When we stopped selling china ink and switched to the USA inks I left the price of the inks the same as the china ink instead of raising the price so  everyone got a discount price  because as you know my website doesn't calculate the discounts. So the inks are already discounted as low as I can without going in the hole as my prices all went up.

We do give your forum discounts on all products except the sublimation inks as we tried to explain that we already have that discount in place for all of our sublimation inks already. I just forgot to tell you and I am very sorry for that.

The phones are always busy so I'm sure he probably did have a hard time getting through as we only have 2 phone lines, but I do have my cell number online for text and a sales e-mail. I wish we could afford to have several phone lines, but we are only a company of 5 people so we are covered up most of the time.

Please tell everyone that I am sorry and this old Man sometimes gets forgetful and covered up and I can't always get right back to everyone but I sure try and I'm sorry that the fellow was displeased with us but please let him know that was my oversight and I'm very sorry.

• Like 3

I called one time and was politely told he was tied up and he called back in a half hour. Even Richard takes bathroom breaks go figure. Still a great company all around.

him and Ross at cleancut are the two most upstanding businessmen I know of in the supply industry

• Like 4