kracker055

Some Of My Work

Nice. I can NOT wait to go camping.

Ohhhhh yeah - got the camper lifted before storing it last fall - will be at pokagon, potato creek and hocking hills this year so far and looking for more.  the mothers day cruise will cut in a little bit this year but ready for camping season to start

post-2742-0-34389800-1427130245_thumb.jp

I camped every weekend almost my whole life.. Love the Cabin,.. and now we have 4 wheelers it makes it more fun!

• Like 1

What are the odds of you sharing that camper?  If not no biggie, I understand.  I will get around to making one eventually  ;)

• Like 1

love the some assembly also. got one planned for April for trout fishing. Always take that trip for my husbands birthday. Gotta do me this sign before that. I may cut it and apply there to give me something to do while he fishes. 

@xpaperman, send me a reminder if you don't get that file and i will send you mine.i have this one i made for a flag for my camper last yr.

post-36131-0-74064200-1427430640_thumb.j

love the some assembly also. got one planned for April for trout fishing. Always take that trip for my husbands birthday. Gotta do me this sign before that. I may cut it and apply there to give me something to do while he fishes. 

@xpaperman, send me a reminder if you don't get that file and i will send you mine.i have this one i made for a flag for my camper last yr.

attachicon.gifcamper3 (Copy).jpg

can i get the camper decal as well..

seejaysplace@gmail.com  :)

We have a 1999 Starcraft extended kitchen table 4 beds ..

not my photo but it's exactly like that !

post-16863-0-16370900-1427444077_thumb.j