Sign in to follow this  
Grimey

Shipping

Is Fed Ex the only company yall ship with? We have a huge problem with them. They leave items in extremely weird places, and wont deleiver when they are suppose to. If I have to ship with Fed Sux I will not be ordering from USCutter again.

I have several times and it does no good. Uscutter doesnt give me a option for shipping. Thats why I brought it here. 

If your having problems keep on calling and ask for someone higher. If that doesn't work and the FedEx facility is local have the

item(s) held for you to pick up. Or leave instructions on where to leave the packages.

I love the shipping price. But when my package is left 100 yards away from my house next to the road and we dont know anything about it, its pretty upsetting. Only reason it was found was because my uncle picked it up thinking it was trash.

The fedex office is about a hour and a half away. I left a message this time to leave it on the porch. They never even came down our drive, said bc of the sprinkling rain it couldnt be delivered.

I have always been able to find a reason to give a small  gratuity to my mailman, Sanitation pickups, fed-ex, etc.

Usually just a $10 gift card from wawa or such. It's amazing how far that goes towards us getting better-than-average service.

• Like 1

I understand. But when I dont even have a option of who I choose its upsetting. Id much rather pay more or shop else where rather then use FedEx

If its deliverable the service will screw up. However I must say the last couple of times FedEx has been here they have done extra stuff for me. wow I'm lucky the fedEx facility is down the road from me and so is UPS.  Undeliverable due to sprinkling rain that's just a lazy mans way of not waiting to wrap it in plastic and walk in the rain. 

if they leave stuff at odd locations   etc have it delivered to your work address   

personally ive been nothing but impressed with both the cost and the speed of delivery  

order placed thursday morning    shipped from tennessee arrived st louis friday 

David

Mr.Skeeter you do realize that almost every company ships from more then one company right? Do you work or own FedEx cause your taking this a little personal. I stated my opinion there should be more then 1 option to ship just like other companies. I ordered from stahls and picked UPS for this exact reason. It's really not un heard of.

Mr.fibble, I love uscutter for how fast they ship out. But our driver is absolute crap and I'll refuse to use them any longer Because of him. There was no need to wrap the item in plastic, it's a 20 ft walk to the front door. I even moved my stuff into the living room and left the front door open so I could see him pull up. I stood out in the "rain" for 20 mins while on the phone with fedex and was barely even wet. but last month fedex left my neighbors package on the ground in the snow for 2 days...

Do you realize giving one option is not the smartest thing? I'd be very happy to pay UPS a lot more so I can actually get my package. I understand they have a contract. I also understand it's my money and I will be spending it else where until they have other options.

Most wholesalers I deal with ship either fedex or ups. None of them give me the choice which one to use.

Grimey   contact your local FedEx depot    and tell them your making a complaint with the BBB about your driver    that should get some results   for some reason fedex seem to not move their drivers about like UPS does 

• Like 1

Grimey   contact your local FedEx depot    and tell them your making a complaint with the BBB about your driver    that should get some results   for some reason fedex seem to not move their drivers about like UPS does 

many fed ex drivers own their route and trucks - they are contractors and not company owned.   still good to contact fed ex and explain to them what problems you are having

• Like 3

I love the shipping price. But when my package is left 100 yards away from my house next to the road and we dont know anything about it, its pretty upsetting. Only reason it was found was because my uncle picked it up thinking it was trash.

address the problem with fed ex - this is an exception to what I have experienced  - I have asked that packages be put in the garage and sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't  but I would address it to them directly and let them deal with the driver

They probably have a exclusive contract with Fedex so they can offer the $9.99 shipping.

the head of marketing said they lost enough on doing the 9.99 shipping last year to pay the wages of 2 full time employees!

Wonder what it costs places like sanmar when they do the free shipping at a certain price point? Bet it's brutal on the bottom line

• Like 1

It's a loss leader. I highly doubt that they would run this campaign for this long if they were "losing" money. Unless their business managers are utterly clueless, I'm sure the increase in sales has more than compensated for the hit they have taken in shipping costs. 

NO such thing as 'FREE SHIPPING'! I tried to explain to the lady at the post office, that Ebay wants everything to have 'free' shipping, so why was she trying to charge me four dollars, to send a package? Crazy!

• Like 2