Jesse F.

I'm here to help!

Hello all!

My name is Jesse and I work as Technical Support here at USCutter! I will be here to assist where I can and keep an eye on things for the foreseeable future. I will answer what questions I can about our machines, products and fairly general inquiries. 

The wonderful part about these forums is that they are customer based and are an absolutely wonderful resource for customers and users as we don't always have answers to certain questions. Design inquiries for instance are something that we at USCutter aren't equipped to handle as we aren't trained in the design aspect of this type of work. There are already other moderators here that have been doing an absolutely amazing job here for years and by no means will I be any sort of replacement for them and I in fact encourage you to continue to look to them for support. 

I will be here to help but please be patient if you do happen to send any questions my way as I will not be able to monitor this full time. For pressing technical support issues please give us a call here in Technical Support for the fastest assistance.

Welcome in, glad to have your participation,

Cal

with a year in manning the support lines should be a cake walk - glad we have the support staff on here!  

• Like 2

I am reserving judgement on Jesse and take him or her at their word they are here to help - I am thankful we have a paid usc tech on the forum to answer customers questions.  the forum is manned 24/7 by 3 main moderators that are volunteers - with about 15-20 hard core people that help solve real problems at all time of the day and night.  since Ken Imes left there has been very few usc employees to help on the forum (ken was on all times of the day and night every day including weekends - how I will never understand)  the past has been that about 80 percent of the paid employees that came on here without being asked to answer a question by a mod - were basically social butterflies.  the people on the forum, especially the newbies with their first cutter, need real support and many times looks to the forum for help after hours and on  weekends (and in many cases during hours because it is more efficient time wise).   hoping this turns into real support by the paid employee - time will tell the whole story.  in the mean time I truly welcome Jesse with an open mind and heart until proven wrong.

• Like 5

to those long term non paid helpers/techs I truly believe that the forum and the group here is a big contributing factor to usc's growth and success.  having help in the middle of the night is hard to come by and I think the reason signwarehouse had crashed the past couple years - there forum was a utter failure and support dropped drastically aiding in the decline allowing usc triple or quadruple in that same time.
To those that donate all the time to help on the forum I salute you!   no need to name names as you know who you are and everyone else does too!

Thank You to all the volunteers

• Like 6

Uh, lets see...current post count 14,945. I salute you, sir. I know you and the other mods are volunteer and it says a lot about the type of person(s) you are. 

• Like 6

to those long term non paid helpers/techs I truly believe that the forum and the group here is a big contributing factor to usc's growth and success.  having help in the middle of the night is hard to come by and I think the reason signwarehouse had crashed the past couple years - there forum was a utter failure and support dropped drastically aiding in the decline allowing usc triple or quadruple in that same time.

To those that donate all the time to help on the forum I salute you!   no need to name names as you know who you are and everyone else does too!

Thank You to all the volunteers

What he said ^^^

The volunteers make this forum what it is! It's appreciated more than you guys and gals know. I know that there are some things that we just don't have great answers to as we don't always get to use these things in practical use and this has been a great place to send people to get honest feedback. While I'm not able to be on here full time, yet, I'll try to answer as much as I can, when I can.

Hopefully I'll be able to bring some things to the table here but I know that there's plenty to learn from everyone on here as well!

• Like 3

Well we do try, and sometimes even act like we know what we are talking about and if it works we say yup we told you even when we guess lol.

• Like 3