Sign in to follow this  
wickedstangs

Adding Numbers to Team Shirts

Depends on what type of HTV you're wanting to use and how big the numbers are - children's jersey? young adult jersey? adult jersey? XXXXL jersey?

Depends on what type of HTV you're wanting to use and how big the numbers are - children's jersey? young adult jersey? adult jersey? XXXXL jersey?

Youth jersey S-XL 8" L X 5"W

If you are doing 6" front and 8" back like a lot of regulations it can burn up a lot of vinyl. I charge $8 per shirt/Jersey for single color front and back or $6 for one side single color. These things are great to get into because you soon have parents wanting shirts and teams wanting names etc... 

• Like 1

When I do teams I get all the numbers and actually build a file with the whole set on it and then I can see exactly how much vinyl I'm going to use. You can get creative and often get the 6" numbers to fit along the top of the 8" numbers to conserve space. I just make a workspace artboard that is the width of the useable vinyl and start staking them in there.

Also often numbers can be 4" on from t and 6" on back depending on the sport and rules. 

• Like 1

If you do this often or might, you may want to investigate buying pre-cut numbers ready to press.  You can get two dozen of each number around 5" for under $50.  It makes more sense to do this if you are hit with big orders or often as it is a great time saver.

• Like 1