Chuckle monkey

Cheap Hoodies on Walmart.com

I cant help with much else around here just yet but figured i would pass it on.  I was looking for a good price on some Hoodies.  Walmart.com has a bunch of different styles on sale and clearance.  The shipping was free over $50 i think.  Looked like the shipping would take about 10 days.  I ordered a few from there, ordered what I needed from Jiffy shirt so I will have them Tomorrow.  2xl-5xl Hoodies were $11, hard to beat that price.

• Like 1

Nice. But i did see my local walmart had hoodies on the racks for $10.96....so i wonder if those are the same ones youre referring to?

You need to get set up with a Sanmar account buddy. You need to be a legit business with a resellers license I think but their prices spank those at walmart and are far better products to boot. 

• Like 1

You need to get set up with a Sanmar account buddy. You need to be a legit business with a resellers license I think but their prices spank those at walmart and are far better products to boot. 

Yea I know I'm just not quite there yet.  Soon.  I am just comparing the prices of the 2XL Hoodies on Jiffy that are close to $17-18.