aestheticsigns

Feed wheels leaving imprint on vinyl.

The roller wheels on my laserpoint II seem to leave imprints on the vinyl as they roll the vinyl back and forth while cutting. Should I try to adjust the springs on them to fix the issue? Also sometimes while cutting the blade doesnt go back in the up position when going back to its home spot, and just puts a line through the design it just cut. Doesnt happen often, but has a few times.  Any help or input would be much appreciated! 

Thanks. 

Wheel imprints are common,, in most cases when you apply the decal, the imprints will be gone..  Try it as a sample..

Other problem could be static.  Or if your using USB.  Always best to have a serial connection or a serial card or Keyspan Adapter made by Tripplite.   Value cutters are not true USB like higher end cutters.

• Like 1

Wheel imprints are common,, in most cases when you apply the decal, the imprints will be gone..  Try it as a sample..

DON'T adjust the sprint tension or else you'll experience slippage and nothing will come out right.

The impressions left rollers will usually vanish when the vinyl is peeled off of the liner.

Thanks! I will connect it with the serial connector instead of usb and see if that helps. Yesterday I was cutting a design and it traced the design 4 times literally cutting it out. Not sure if the bugs are because im using the USB connection.

If it is cutting it 4 times, then you probably have 4 layers.  Put the design up on wire frame,  Try deleting some lines,  and see what is under..