Sign in to follow this  
dirtrocker

Sublimation graphics. Vector or png?

Printer ordered. 

In a couple weeks when tax return comes in, I can order the CIS stuff from Cobra, if they ever reply to my email about what one I want/need. Then to order the cactus wraps, paper and mugs and stuff.

Then the fun part. Seeing how many I screw up before I get it right.  ;D

The boss (wife) says we'll start with the mugs, shot glasses and thermos and see how it goes.
But she's been eyeing the t-shirt press, so I don't think I'll have to wait too long for that.  :huh:

And of course, I have to have a computer dedicated strictly to that, you know.  >:D

I found out a long time ago, as long as she's let loose the purse strings, I buy what I can until she puts a stop to it. LOL!

And we are going to have another sublimation coma patient lol. Yeah the t-shirts are fun, and good things to start out with. Nice the printer is ordered.

For the Epson WF 7510 you will want #6 on the drop down menu where it reads  Continuous Ink Systems and you will want the one that includes the 4 Dye sub inks.

• Like 1

And we are going to have another sublimation coma patient lol. Yeah the t-shirts are fun, and good things to start out with. Nice the printer is ordered.

For the Epson WF 7510 you will want #6 on the drop down menu where it reads  Continuous Ink Systems and you will want the one that includes the 4 Dye sub inks.

Thanks!

I was confused by it. But was hoping that it would make sense when I got the printer.

I can order the CIS stuff from Cobra, if they ever reply to my email

I am pretty sure Rich has his cell phone # on the site also and you can send a text message ...

Just wait until you go to Conde or Coastal the first time and say "Oh, those look cool, I'll take a couple of those - and OH... those are cool, better get 3 of those..." and 90 minutes later you go to check out and have to ask "Honey?  Is it OK if I spend $11,481 on blank sublimation items?"...

It's a sickness, I tell ya...

• Like 4

Jones yup that seems about right, and the sad part is that 11,000 + is just for you to learn lol.

Dirt your welcome, Its the same tank I was looking at until I built mine from the videos Rich shows. Dye sub is always sublimation ink and don't forget the paper.

• Like 1

I am pretty sure Rich has his cell phone # on the site also and you can send a text message ...

Ashley from Cobra replied. She answered my questions and confirmed the 10% discount.

Thanks mr300s, I appreciate it.

Your welcome Glad I could help

Sorry to bring up an old post, but I thought giving Richard the kudos he needs made it worth it.  I recently bought 2 printers from Richard.  He spent a lot of time with me, before I was a paying customer.  His installation of the CISS is top notch, and his support after can't be beat.  His ink makes some damn fine mugs and socks - I love the output.  I would definitely buy my sub printer from him again.  I only wish he had something that would take rolls of paper - like 24" wide, but that's not his problem.  Those printers are just so damned expensive.