Sign in to follow this  
dirtrocker

Sublimation graphics. Vector or png?

Agreed OW.

The problem is, if you have trouble with something you purchased from ebay (overseas) sellers, how are you going to get it resolved? You going to ship it back to them? At who's cost, your's or their's?

That is, if you can contact them. 

Sometimes, it's better to spend the extra money and get the support along with it and know there is someone you can contact when there is a problem. Especially when you are dropping a decent amount of money on it.

For my money, it's sometimes worth the extra coin to buy from a vendor you know will resolve the problem and answer your questions.

There are so many times I tried to save some money, only to have it come back and bite me.

Sometimes, it pays. Other times, it costs you and when you are trying to make money, every loss hurts.

• Like 1

I had Chinese carts. After the zillion the cannot recognize cartridges mid print I went back to cobra. Just not worth the headache to me but I do use somebody else's inks.

• Like 1

He will learn the hard way like many do including some of us.  Why someone wouldn't listen to several folks that have gone through it is beyond me?  So many people always want to go cheap that's all they worry about.

They should spend a little more ,charge their customers what they should charge instead of under cutting everyone to sell something cheap by buying everything cheap.  You just past that cost onto the customer if you do good work you will have no problem selling products...

If you should decide to listen to some of us that have been through this give my friend Rich my name and he will take 10% off of whatever you buy (NOT High Temp ink) but anything else...

Good luck in any case ...

I don't bought 1 preassembled CIS kit from Cobra had one issue happen and Richard come through and replaced it. He is the best. Now what I like to do is purchase the hardware from Cobra and build my own. I save money but it eats at time building it. When I had questions on how he made the tubing do this or not he answered. He could have told me go away I didn't buy it already built.

The new P.E tubing he uses has never clogged once, however the PVC doesn't do to bad either I haven't had an issue big enough to complain about. And as for the Ink I use someone else's just like Jaybird. Your still happy with that ink Jay?

Having some color issues that I've almost got worked out. Not really an ink issue but the way win8 and vinylmaster handle profiles.

That isn't good but glad your getting them figured out. I use Corel Draw X7 and not one issue yet then again just been getting back into it so we will see.

x3 is a pain for profiles too compared to x7.

I like to be able to call a business and actually talk to someone live who knows what the crap they are talking about. Richard walked me through some issues I was having (user error BTW) and got me on track in no time. Fair and honest. In fact when I bought my WF30 from them with the CISS they originally told me it would come empty since I am over the continental divide and that I'd have to bleed the lines but when I got it they had went ahead and filled the tanks and had it ready to print and still sent the full refill bottles to boot. 

Mr300s,

Does that include CIS systems?

Someone named Ashley at Cobra is helping me. 10% off would be pretty nice.

As far as I know yes he told me its just on high temp ink because they are so low already ...

• Like 1

How did this thread turn to discussing about inks and profiles when the title is about Graphics vector or png's?

Websters: Thread Drift: When a particular forum topic drifts from one subject to another. See also: Hi-jack.

At least it was by the original poster

How did this thread turn to discussing about inks and profiles when the title is about Graphics vector or png's?

So, how's the weather where you live?

• Like 3

Mostly because the original poster was too lazy to start a new thread.

My apologies if I offended.

Pretty standard for things to go off track around here.

Blast it. Epson dropped their price to $109 for the WF-7510 on their ebay outlet.

Really making it hard to put off getting it. 
Even the wife is thinking that it's hard to pass that up.

Mostly because the original poster was too lazy to start a new thread.

My apologies if I offended.

None taken, but a couple of smart assed replies were probably not necessary, but that's ok I got thick skin. I can be dick right back sometimes too when I need to be.

Dirt just buy it and save yourself the heartache. When you sell your bike tanks offer the service of mugs or other sublimation able products,

• Like 2

Dirt just buy it and save yourself the heartache. When you sell your bike tanks offer the service of mugs or other sublimation able products,

I like the way you think. A picture of their bike on their own mug. Now that's some good thinking.  ;D

• Like 2

People love being able to show off their "babies".

I took my button making equipment, a color printer and a camera to a local car show - take pictures of people's cars (on request) and turned it into a button they can wear around - they love that stuff!