Sign in to follow this  
Grimey

Another pricing question.

What would yall charge for a design kind of like this. Silver,black and red. The black won't have the silver details inside. They are going on youth football helmets. Probably 4x6 in. 200 decals. Thanks in advance.

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum. I'm not trying to be a rude but there is a search  area on the upper right hand side type on calculations or quotes and the topic will show up. In fact YouTube also has videos how to figure this out, and google can also be your friend when looking for this information.

Just a word of caution. I have not done football helmets but I do a fair amount of hard hats and the nature of the plastic makes for a bit of a challenge for adhesion sometimes and the tight curve can be a real beeeaaatch to do without some wrinkles if your decal is too big. 

Yes sir I've done a few samples for another team. They didn't care for my pricing so just trying to get a idea.

Yes sir I've done a few samples for another team. They didn't care for my pricing so just trying to get a idea.

Welcome to the business........  You win some and you lose some.  

The only way to win all the time is to offer free services. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the business........  You win some and you lose some.  

The only way to win all the time is to offer free services. 

Then they'll bitch it took too long. One in every bunch.

• Like 2