Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Can you sublimate on them?

I was going through my fav sellers on the big auction site and ran past one that I have bought car tags/plates from for sublimation. The sellers item page is for car tags/ plates however in the description it does not state that its for sublimation. However I believe they are able to be sublimated It states that its "coated with a white polyester paint" Now am I assuming right that these plates can be sublimated? I ask due to they are cheaper than the ones he comes out and says they are ready for sublimation.

I brought some water bottles from a .99 cent store for .50 each. I brought 1 took it home and it took the sublimation. I went back and brought the whole 100 they had left. Just the other day i went to the same store and they had 100 poly tshirts from 213 apparel i looked at them at first like they just white tshirts then felt them and was like these are 100% poly. I brought all 60 they had. Googled 213 appa r l and bam there sublimation shirts. I would buy one and see but im sure they will work

• Like 1