Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Size of your monitor?

A couple of weeks ago JaysPlace and I were private messaging and I showed him the new monitor which is a TV I hooked up to my computer (DVI to HDMI). So I got thinking about that conversation and decided to ask everyone here what size monitor do you work on? I use a 32" LED Best Buy Brand TV.

post-35756-0-35208400-1425930607_thumb.j

• Like 1

A single 27", but I have a 40" TV that I use for a secondary display at shows.

design computer 24", print and cut computers around 21" -  back up computer 32" - home theater computer i work on sometimes 70"  all singles.  the 32" mounted on a wall behind the computer really is boarding on too big for right in front of you with no space between IMHO

• Like 1

19" here (had to measure it) which is huge compared to my tv at 13". Yeah I'm too cheap to get a new tv.

• Like 3

19" here (had to measure it) which is huge compared to my tv at 13". Yeah I'm too cheap to get a new tv.

13"?  What is that, some kind of TV for ants?

post-24492-0-91156700-1425940535_thumb.j

• Like 3

Feels like it. Really need to upgrade to something around 19" :)

• Like 1

Feels like it. Really need to upgrade to something around 19" :)

Do you pay for cable?   I upgraded my tv a little over 3 years ago.to a New 50" LG....And by doing so,  I got rid of my cable bill.  It is probably over $100 now.....HDMI from computer setting next to the TV...And $7.99 a month Nexflix  and I am fine with that...I watch  tv shows a day later,,But no big deal to me...6 Months of no cable paid for my TV....Plus I have  Roku streaming device.

• Like 3

Was watching discovery channel on my laptop last night. My 32" died last fall and I just havent spent the money for a new one but I will eventually.

Two TV's as monitors.  One 40" Sceptre 1920x1080 on my desk.  The other a 37" Vizio 1080x1920, (portrait,) hanging on the wall.  The colors are not spot on, but dealing with cut vinyl it is not much of a problem.  Dealing with raster you just have to keep it in mind.

It is nice to have one portrait just for perspective. 

• Like 1

Triple 24" monitors here.  My PC was built for gaming but I do vinyl and stuff on the side.

I just run a single 21" but may go to the 27" next time I purchase. 

Dual 24's and a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 for my "day job"

27" iMac at home and also a 15" Macbook Pro (when traveling) which are both used for my decal work

Also use Wacom Intuos Tablets as opposed to a mouse for personal and work computers