MadHatterGraphix

Reworked Design.

As always I like opinions good or bad. If any one remembers this design was suppose to look like it was printed on a tombstone however I got rid of it, added a red moon and now actually satisfied with the design. I know the black will be hard to see so thinking of adding a little red mixed into the black background items so make it pop. What do you guys and ladies think?

post-35756-0-26047400-1425880183_thumb.j

• Like 5

I like it....I'm curios what Medium you use?  Is that going to be sublimation?

I know several people who would jump on that shirt

Might try playing with some dark blues in the shadows/black trees. Art teacher back in high school always stressed there was no such thing as a black shadow, there is always some blue in it.

I like it with the matte black.....it's there, just enough.

Of course, it depends on what it looks like in person.

Sue2

Very cool design , to lab lover , you can't sublimate black only lights

Not exactly true - you can sublimate any color - just like you can print on any color of paper - but if you print on black paper, you won't see anything...   ;D

There isn't any way to add white with pure sublimation - you can buy a white heat press applied material that you can sublimate on to, or you can use Siser Glitter HTV for sublimating on to, for use on dark shirts...

• Like 1

Not exactly true - you can sublimate any color - just like you can print on any color of paper - but if you print on black paper, you won't see anything...   ;D

There isn't any way to add white with pure sublimation - you can buy a white heat press applied material that you can sublimate on to, or you can use Siser Glitter HTV for sublimating on to, for use on dark shirts...

http://www.acp.com/supplies_paper_forever.htm

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I agree shadows aren't always black working on the adding blue. Lab, Dakota is right I have a DTG and maybe 3G however looking at getting these done by screen printed transfers. I have to store the DTG for awhile.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I agree shadows aren't always black working on the adding blue. Lab, Dakota is right I have a DTG and maybe 3G however looking at getting these done by screen printed transfers. I have to store the DTG for awhile.

NICE!!!!  I'd love to see one of those DTG in action